• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar's Space Travel Story

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Today I took a series of snapshots that involve Olimar, to compose a bit of a story. I've separated the story into sections.

[collapse=Takeoff]

This is Captain Olimar reporting in. Things have been pretty quiet at the Garden of Hope, but I felt that I'd set out for an adventure elsewhere. I've spent the day preparing the Dolphin for takeoff, and made sure that everything is in good condition.

Once all the tests were done, I took of in the Dolphin, wondering what I might encounter outside of this world.
[/collapse]
[collapse=A Brief Setback]

Days have passed after my departure, and I haven't encountered any new planets or landmarks to explore. I fear that the Dolphin may run out of fuel before I find a destination.

Then, before I knew it, something hits the Dolphin, causing me to lose control of it. I feared the worst, as I was flying recklessly. I then spotted a space station, and tried to land there. My attempts were bleak. But then, a giant ship was approaching my vicinity, so I decided to land there instead.

On the ship, I met a humanoid fox, who was apparently the commander of the ship. I asked him if he could help repair my ship, but it appears that I've stumbled into a battlefield.

The fox commander was willing to help me, if I helped him out. We've spotted a missile that was preparing to attack the space station. Apparently, we had to stop the missile from destroying anything.

We did everything we could to damage the missile, but it was very durable.

Before we knew it, the missile reached its destination. I knew that I had to do something fast, so I delivered a strong punch at the missile. The punch connected, and finally did some damage.

However, the damage proved to be too much, as the missile began to self-destruct.

We were sent flying by the explosion, and I had feared that we'd be goners.

But it turned out that the fox commander's teammates were following us, and they saved us from disaster. Of course, I did get knocked out briefly.

The fox commander thanked me for helping his crew, as we returned back to his ship. There, he kept his word by repairing the Dolphin.

Today sure was an intense experience, but I still wonder what other adventures are in store for me.
[/collapse]
[collapse=Space Dragon Attack]More days have flown by since the Dolphin got repaired, and my food supplies were running low. I came across another space station, so I decided to see if I can stock up for the long road ahead.

Inside the space station, it felt like a furnace, but I'm very fortunate that my spacesuit offers heat protection.

The place felt very deserted, but then I noticed some sort of cyborg coming towards me. I decided to approach the cyborg to see if it could help me out.

However, the cyborg mistook me as a threat, and was preparing to fire at me with its arm cannon.

I did everything I could to convince it that I wasn't a threat, but before I knew it, it canceled its attack. Apparently, it seems that the cyborg is looking for something, and I was the wrong target.

I asked the cyborg if there's any food that I can pick up, but I got no response. Just then, I heard a massive roar coming from below.

The roar came from a space dragon, and it was preparing to attack me and the cyborg. We split up to avoid its flying assault, and I then realized that this might be the monster that the cyborg was searching for.

I decided to show some guts by taking on the space dragon myself. It proved to be quite resilient to my attacks, however, so I had to pull back.

I lured the space dragon to the cyborg, and apparently, the cyborg was all set to fire its arm cannon at it.

The blast was powerful enough to stun the space dragon, and I went for the final blow.

Thanks to me and the cyborg, the space dragon was brought down. More cyborgs would later arrive to take the space dragon into custody. I was rewarded with food supplies for stopping the space dragon, and with the task complete, I departed from the space station, and headed towards my next destination.
[/collapse]
[collapse=A Rude House Thief]

After stocking up on food, I've arrived at a new planet, and decided to check it out. The Dolphin's landing went well, and it appears that I've stumbled into a temple-like environment.

I explored the area for a while, but upon reaching a lava pool, I almost lost my footing. Fortunately, I regained my balance and continued forward.

I then noticed what appears to be a pink puffball-like creature. It was sleeping, but I was curious about its behavior, so I woke it up.

The creature responded by inhaling me into its mouth.

There I was, stuck inside the pink creature's mouth, fearing that I'm going to perish. I struggled to get out with whatever strength I possessed.

My efforts soon paid off, as I escaped from being a meal. The pink creature mistook me for food, and apologized for trying to eat me.

However, it also asked me if I could take care of a thief for it. I was unsure if I should help it or not.

In the end, I went deep into the temple, to see what dangers would be coming my way.

After dealing with many perils, I've reached what appears to be a calm sanctuary, but I then heard an evil laugh coming from inside the room.

The laughing was coming from what looked to be an obese penguin, wearing a coat.

The penguin spotted me, and tried to eat me as well. I knew to run away from its hungry mouth. It then told me to go away. Whoever this penguin was, it's obviously not willing to give up this room.

I retaliated with a nice good punch, which somehow affected the penguin pretty hard.

The penguin then used his hammer to defend itself. I was in a tight pickle, and had to keep my distance.

But the penguin surprised me again by hurling a spiked ball with eyes at me. Fortunately, my small size enabled me to avoid the attack altogether.

With enough determination and perseverance, I was finally able to wear out the penguin. Tired and frustrated, it later thought that taking the sanctuary wasn't worth it.

The penguin then fled to parts unknown. I wasn't sure about what I did, but what I do know is that the sanctuary is peaceful again.

After braving the dangers on my way out of the temple, I met up with the pink creature again. It appeared to be happy that the penguin ran away. Apparently, the calm sanctuary was its home.

I bid farewell to the pink creature, as it waved good-bye to me. The Dolphin's condition was still good, and as such, I left the planet without any major issues.
[/collapse]
[collapse=The Galactic Queen]Many days have passed, and I've began to feel homesick. However, the Dolphin's fuel supply has been running low again, so I had to find another planet to stop at. I soon found a nice and green location to land.

The gravity of the planet felt very weird, but I was able to adapt to it pretty quickly.

At first, the planet felt pretty empty, but then, a star creature popped out of nowhere. It called itself a Luma, and it sensed that I had ship troubles.

I asked this Luma if it could help me refuel the Dolphin. It then asked me to follow it. I tried to keep up with the Luma, but it proved to be too fast for me.

I then lost the Luma, and my only hope for getting fuel. I fear that I won't ever see my family again.

Just then, a giant entity appeared behind me. It appeared to be a giant girl, based on the outfit and shoes.

The Luma must've called the girl to help me out. However, something about the girl gave me a very calm feeling.

The girl sensed my troubles, and asked the Luma to help refuel the Dolphin for me.

I felt very relieved, but at the same time, the girl told me that the Luma will check the Dolphin to see that it's still fully operational as well. I decided to stay on the planet while the Dolphin was being updated.

However, the girl still gave me a funny feeling. I decided to follow her.

The girl then turned around, and decided to keep me company. However, my small size made it hard for me to get a good look at her face.

She laid out a levitating platform for me, and I jumped onto it.

Thanks to the platform, I was able to get a better look at the girl. She then revealed her name to be Rosalina, and her face truly was a lovely sight to see.

I soon got a very happy vibe after seeing Rosalina's face. She was happy to see me feel happy.

Rosalina then showed me around the planet, and it was a very peaceful tour as well.

I still felt very infatuated by Rosalina's face, however, but she was just too tall for me to see properly.

Knowing this, she offered to help me out. I accepted Rosalina's help.

Rosalina then used her wand's magic on me. At first I didn't feel different.

But then, I was levitating with ease.

Rosalina then approached me, and she gave me a kiss. I was blushing for a while, but knew that I already had a family to raise.

Rosalina's magic soon wore off, and I decided that it was time to check up on the Dolphin. Rosalina waved good-bye to me, and she also told me that I can visit her at any time.

The Luma managed to finish updating the Dolphin, so I prepared to take-off. It now travels a lot faster than before, and before I knew it, the Dolphin took me back to the Garden of Hope in a matter of seconds.

Upon my return, I was greeted by my partner Alph, who was wondering where I went. I basically told him that I had a massive adventure.

And so concludes my voyage log for this unique adventure. It was one heck of an experience, and will be a nice story to share with my own family too. This is Captain Olimar, signing off.
[/collapse]

Feel free to reply to this story if you like.

FlipFlopMist

Smash Cadet
I like the effort and interesting things you did, but the second half of the story seems to just drag on-Space Dragon Fight should've been the last part.

Otherwise it's really nice. :3

Top Bottom