• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar's Smashes Revealed!

IllidR

Smash Champion
Apparently, in a guide, Olimar's smashes have been revealed, and there are scans. This was found by the people of Brawl Central and is merely being relayed by me.

Brawl Central said:
Olimar Smash Attacks:

Up Smash depend on the Pikmin. Purple has shorter reach?
Forward Smash is just like the Up. Purple's power is high.
Down Smash: Most Powerful in oder: purple , red, red, yellow, white.

We're pretty much confirmed here that all of Olimar's smash moves involve using his Pikmin, which we already knew. I'd like to know some of the direct translations of these scans so if anyone is up for the task, feel free to translate.

Also, in another part posted, the characters we know of now are posted in weight order. Olimar is eighteenth in this list and is mid-bottom.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
That means he's on the lighter side and falls slowly, right? Or and I completely wrong?

Yigguth

Smash Journeyman
Charizard shows up before Olimar, so I don't think the list is in any particular order. It did say that Olimar is medium though, I think that's perfect.

EDIT: Actually, Bowser is at the top, and Fox is at the bottom. Looking at it this way, Olimar is the 8th fastest character!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I hear Olimar is medium. I'd also like to see the scans of those, to see what smashes we can expect.

I hope for his f-smash to just be a pikmin slam of some sort. Purple Pikmin slam ftfw!!

IllidR

Smash Champion
Charizard shows up before Olimar, so I don't think the list is in any particular order. It did say that Olimar is medium though, I think that's perfect.

EDIT: Actually, Bowser is at the top, and Fox is at the bottom. Looking at it this way, Olimar is the 8th fastest character!
Remember, that is only a list of characters KNOWN about at the time, so Olimar may stay at his position or move down as more are introduced.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
thats kewel! i never knew he would actually be fast XD!

well i guess all the running in pikmin makes you pick up a couple speed points!

Top Bottom