• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar's reflect?

snowbonez

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I was facing my friend, he was using Samus. I was using Olimar. I use my F-smash, and his plasma ball shot gets thrown back at him! I'm not 100% sure how I did this, but I've done it a few times facing different characters. It even could've been a different attack... I can't explain it well, but I'm just throwing it out there for you guys. Has anybody else noticed this? Or...am I being a complete douchebag? :ohwell:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Have you considered the possibility that you could be wearing a Franklin Badge? Those would reflect projectiles in general along with this case you had with Samus.
Seems like an open an close. :)

TrueRedemption

Smash Journeyman
Just did the 5 min worth of work to rule out easy answers, and its not looking good =/ Neither latch nor FSmash of any color pikmin reflected samus's shot of any amount of charge. Yellow pikmin of course went through it undamaged, but the shot no matter what color pikmin collided with it simply dissipated, no reflection.

-True

Top Bottom