• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar's FS idea!

ElectroBlade

Smash Journeyman
Either himself or Louie come in riding the Titan Dweevil! if you were in, you would control it. If louie was in it, he would just rampage around. xD Good idea?

MetaNiGHTs

Smash Cadet
I like this but I prefer the idea of SuperSpicyBitterSpray where everyone on the stage is frozen
and your pikmin get super charged

Mac_77

Smash Cadet
I have an idea about Olimar's FS, Imagine he controls his ship remotely and Pikmin come out of it and homes in on the other players (like the centurions, but a lot larger number of them with less power.) Also the different colors of Pikmin do different things.

Red- Fire Damage
Blue-Water Damage
Yellow-Carries Bomb Rocks
Purple-Heavy Damage/Faster Falling
White-Minimal Damage with a Damae Over Time, Poison type effect

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Olimar FinSmash= He gets into his ship, and it flies around, like Pika's Finsmash, but afterwards it breaks apart and the parts can be thrown at people, like Samus' FinSmash

Top Bottom