• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar's alts (pics)

Yigguth

Smash Journeyman

I saw a thread like this in the Toon Link board and thought It'd be nice for us Olimar supporters to discuss this. (the old alt topic is dead anyways)
AND THE ALTS ARE...
Regular
Blue (gloves)
Mint green & Red
African Olimar
Red & Black
White

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Wow

I never got to see them so close up. THey all look fantastic. I may have to reconsider just using standard Olimar now, and use white or black and yellow or the mint and red, that looked cool.

Florida

イーグランツ
Why does the African Olimar suit appear to be so ugly to me? Anyway, I'm leaning more toward the white and mint green colors.

Yigguth

Smash Journeyman
The Red and White one's are my favorites. I think it was a good idea to include a dark skinned alt. At least he didn't have an evil alt like just about everyone else!

IllidR

Smash Champion
Why does the African Olimar suit appear to be so ugly to me? Anyway, I'm leaning more toward the white and mint green colors.
Omg, Egruntz is trying to copy me! I shall fight you for those colors! Well yes, I'm definitely thinking the white at this time, as a backup I'm thinking either original or the black.

Nice post here though Yigguth! Great organization of the colors.

Oceanborn

Smash Journeyman
The black and red one looks good, but not for me. Either regular or black in my opinion. The black sort of mimics Pit's black, which looks pretty good on both of them. Most likely regular for me though.

tux_do

Smash Cadet
it's too bad the tints or hues of the pikmin didn't change though, and I can understand why they aren't completely different colors

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
I don't like them...

See, I don't see how hard it would have been just to place the President's head and Louie's head as alternate costumes and just chage their names on the winning screen. I like African Olimar though :D!

IllidR

Smash Champion
I don't like them...

See, I don't see how hard it would have been just to place the President's head and Louie's head as alternate costumes and just chage their names on the winning screen. I like African Olimar though :D!
Because if they placed their heads they would look extremely awkward and disproportional. Louie has a bigger body than Olimar and that's pretty noticable, also to fit his head in the helmet you'd have to make the helmet more of an oval to accomodate that.

Mjrn

Smash Rookie
I love his third costume because it reminds me of a sweet I used to eat when I was just a kid... too bad I don't remember the name.

I think I'll call it "Sweet Olimar." :3

nyhustler208

Smash Journeyman
the gold and black pikmin and olimar is the one i am going to use. and i think these pic should get copied to echos guide, a matter of fact i think any new info should just go in echos guide do anybody agree with me. i think all information should just be put in one place

Florida

イーグランツ
It's official. I'm using the mint-green color. All of the Olimars seen in videos have been using each the foggy helmet, red and black, and the silver suits. Not only does the mint-green color look AMAZING (to me), but I'll also be different from the majority of the community. Win/win :p

legendganon

Smash Cadet
Ill just probably just random it each time to confuse my opponent each time were playing. New game New color.

Top Bottom