• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimars Alternate Colors

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
CONFIRMED COLORS:
Here is the standard one:

Red costume:

Yellow costume:

I have not completed his gray outfit yet but when I do I will post it.

RANDOM COLORS
Blue costume:

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Yeah but louie is cool he *SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT* Ate the load of Golden Pikpik carrots puting the company in jepordy THATS AWESOME

Yigguth

Smash Journeyman
Was it necessary to quote ME and tell me that I had quoted every single picture when they're already there as plain as day?

Ah..
Was it necessary to quote me after I had quoted you and told you that it was pointless to make your previous quote?
Actually this is going nowhere :S
(just remove them, it's annoying)

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
His "dark" costume should have the pikmin change to eerie colors or something
ya i think it would be cool if the pikmin could change someway. they could have a bandana or something like pikachu. i dont think they will change color though because that would make it confusing when deciding which pikmin to throw.

HYRULESHERO42

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but louie is cool he *SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT* Ate the load of Golden Pikpik carrots puting the company in jepordy THATS AWESOME
Or wicked annoying ask Olimar I'm sure he was thrilled with having his ship(the one he just spent 30 days repairing) repossessed. But I kid Louie! :chuckle:

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
The yellow one is black. Or at least I think so. My brother says it's just the cloud. But nothing else behind the cloud is darkened.
I hope it is, that would be SO badass.

Top Bottom