• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar vs. Diddy

Fredd

Smash Apprentice
Off topic:
The music was really annoying. . .

On topic:
Those were some great matches.
I like the way you incorporated the WAC and Pikmin-throwing-recovery techniques into your game play.
I`ve only watched the Pictochat and Smashville staged battles, by the way.
I hate non, if not close to,-flat stages.

D;

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not bad, but try to work on specifically shield grabbing. u seemed to have trouble w/ that. I enjoyed your edge game very much. On the one on smashville, u did a nasty suicidal spike when your opponent had 0%. That was raw (even though he was dumb to try and edge guard that one, instead he should have edgehogged, w/e) keep playin

couldn't have been better, Lol, the music at the end said:

"wait a minute uh yeah.. u can give me that [life] back"

KMAY

Smash Apprentice
Very nice olimar, the distant planet one was very funny at the end. Use Up smash for Ko's more. A quick one here and there when he is coming in will be unexpected from you since you don't use em that often.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Off topic:
The music was really annoying. . .

On topic:
Those were some great matches.
I like the way you incorporated the WAC and Pikmin-throwing-recovery techniques into your game play.
I`ve only watched the Pictochat and Smashville staged battles, by the way.
I hate non, if not close to,-flat stages.

D;

Sorry about the music. I pick a song at random which matches the length of the video I have.

And I put counterpick stages into my random for playing outside of tournaments. I can't stand FD, but I don't mind playing it if it appears in random. So most of my matches end up on weird stages.

Top Bottom