• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

assassinX105

Smash Apprentice
Olimar is great, I just got one problem, whenever I try to do an attack with him and he goes to grab a pikmin, he doesn't grab them and throws nothing , so then I'm left wide open for a major a** whooping

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Olimar is great, I just got one problem, whenever I try to do an attack with him and he goes to grab a pikmin, he doesn't grab them and throws nothing , so then I'm left wide open for a major a** whooping

That happens to me, but I think it's only the first attack in the battle. I only have that problem when I have 3 Pikmin or less. Weird.

Florida

イーグランツ
Just whistle.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
So now my Avatar isn't working.. >.>

Off to find another one or does anyone have any suggestions?
There's a custom avatar topic in "announcement discussions" you can go and ask for help there.:bigthumbu

Also, SMILIE PARADE!!!!!!!1!!!!!111!

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
So which of Olimar's color swaps is the coolest to you guys?

I like the silver/gray one with the blue light on his head the best.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
White with red cuffs, or black and yellow.

Hands down.

Florida

イーグランツ
well, the missingno show was just made, and egruntz, you'd be perfect for an interview. intrested?
That depends on what type of interview I'd be doing. Is it just a chat where you record our conversation, or would I have to talk through a microphone? I'm available for both, still. Though take in mind that I'm not all that old (I'm actually fourteen). Also, what will you be interviewing me on? I'm interested to know that much.

Aguasatori said:

I use the blue costume (gloves).

hemightbegiant said:
Blue gloves.
:mad:

Florida

イーグランツ
i use skype, much like youko. you were on smyn, and besides, i'm 13.
Right, it's doable. I would still like to know what I'll be interviewed on, so I can tell you if I'm the right person or not, and so I can be able to prepare my answers for some of the questions. :p Skype? I haven't downloaded that program yet. If you have AIM or MSN it'd be useful to help me with the basics of Skype and such.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
ehhh, well it's gonna be me asking random questions, but it'd mostly be about what you do for swf. all i have is skype, and mom's kinda a nazi about me and the internet "sexual predators" and all.

scalpel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1322-7073-9341

I LOVE the green suit, because it comes with the coolest shoes ever. Pink colored shoes. What other character in Brawl has flaming pink shoes? I'm not talking about Princess Peach's light periwinkle pink slippers. I'm talking FLAMING pink shoes. Hence, the color of my signature. :)

Newtwarrior

Smash Cadet
I Rotate colors, I love bumble bee olimar, but that shading can actually sometimes get in the way, as olimars Air attacks look the same, and could actually confuse you/deceive an opponent.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Wow. I haven't posted here for a while. I've been to busy brawling. lol.

I like the green Olimar with the pink shoes myself. As far as attacks are concerned, I don't think I could pick a certain favorite attack in particular...

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Anyone miss me!

I've been really busy and haven't posted much. But on to the topic at hand: I gotta stick with my African American amigo.

scalpel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1322-7073-9341
How do you pronounce Olimar?

1) ALL-lim-mar

2) OH-lim-mar

I'm not sure how to pronounce his name. I personally say 1) ALL-lim-mar.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
How do you pronounce Olimar?

1) ALL-lim-mar

2) OH-lim-mar

I'm not sure how to pronounce his name. I personally say 1) ALL-lim-mar.
i think... idk, i pronounce it either way. I thought i'd mix it up a little(budweiser can falls from the sky, lol. Sorry bout that) but no really, from the original game i believe i remember him saying ALL-lim-mar.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
I always say All-ih-mar. It sounds cooler anyways.

My favorite Olimar attack is his Down Tilt. He attacks with his nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or with his helmet, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom