• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar, most anoyting character?

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
I think Cpt. Olimar will be the most annoying character he not strong, hes not fast, he dies easy.
But his Pikmin can do damage while he runs around and avoids fighting.

I can see throwing a few Pikmin then running around, then throwing a few more Pikmin.
On stages with platforms and on bigger stages Pikmin and Olimar might be top tier.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Considering your name is Mastermind, I'd figure you'd know the point of Olimar's playing style being a strategic mastermind. Olimar's moves ARE fast. Did you watch the same vid I watched? How does anyone know he's not strong? Or fast? We never seen dmg meters, saw him run, or any smash attacks. How do you come up with theses things? Not to mention you don't have to avoid fighting. Throw some Pikmin and keep a few for standards and smash attacks. Simple and useful strategy everyone with Olimar should use. Don't throw ALL of your Pikmin, that's not smart. :ohwell:

IllidR

Smash Champion
I guess Samus is the most annoying character cause she can use projectiles? Are you serious, not everyone is going to run around and just spam Pikmin throw, it might not even be that easy to do because of time to pluck the Pikmin and your ability to hit combined with how easy the Pikmin die.

Cinder

Smash Master
O_o...what's more annoying than Olimar? How about this thread...and your ability to spell...

Seriously, stop making assumptions before you actually play the game...

assassinX105

Smash Apprentice
I think Cpt. Olimar will be the most annoying character he not strong, hes not fast, he dies easy.
But his Pikmin can do damage while he runs around and avoids fighting.

I can see throwing a few Pikmin then running around, then throwing a few more Pikmin.
On stages with platforms and on bigger stages Pikmin and Olimar might be top tier.
your basing this on what, we have only seen one video of him and it just showed his moves that's it

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
How can you be sure of this? You have not yet played him, you cant say how easily he dies, or how fast he is, and I guarantee you that while wielding a purple Pikmin for smash attacks, he will be hella strong.

Z1Pp

Smash Rookie
Thanks :D How can he be annoying if you havent played him anyway ? :/

Top Bottom