• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Matchup

Tiberium

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone first time posting so sorry in advance if this can be found in another post, but was wondering if anyone had any insight on this matchup. I seem to have a hard time getting in on a good spacing olimar, His pikmin can interrupt or cancel my dragon lance lunge so my usual shinanigans get halted rather quickly. Il be the first to admit my neutral game is not consistent (I'm still working on techs and perfecting advanced controls) but I feel I should be having as hard of a time with this matchup.

Kodystri

the PK Spamming Lucas Main
NNID
Kodystri
Hello everyone first time posting so sorry in advance if this can be found in another post, but was wondering if anyone had any insight on this matchup. I seem to have a hard time getting in on a good spacing olimar, His pikmin can interrupt or cancel my dragon lance lunge so my usual shinanigans get halted rather quickly. Il be the first to admit my neutral game is not consistent (I'm still working on techs and perfecting advanced controls) but I feel I should be having as hard of a time with this matchup.
One quick advice is you can Counter Surge the pikmin latched onto you for a full invincible move.

Top Bottom