• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar in For Glory....

TheKingOfThings

Smash Rookie
Anybody else notice it's less frequent to get rematches while playing Olimar in For Glory? I always find people leave after one match. Maybe they just scurrrred.......

Last edited:

2k6

Smash Cadet
Anybody else notice it's less frequent to get rematches while playing Olimar in For Glory? I always find people leave after one match. Maybe they just scurrrred.......
Exactly (I forgot to reply after seeing this thread) they leave after the match even if you win or lose to anyone on forglory.

Last edited:

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
That's totally true, I don't know why! Olimar is love , Olimar is life!! They just don't want to love the little alien.

N7Kopper

Smash Apprentice
NNID
N7Kopper
3DS FC
2895-9534-7967
Olimar and Alph are probably more humiliating than even Jigglypuff to lose to.
Playing as the King of the Koopas, a super fighting robot, the Heir to the Monado, Mr. Videogame himself, a giant fire-breathing lizard who isn't a turtle like that other one who's a king, or even a freaking goddess, and getting chumped by a shrimpy little rocketman who can't even breathe oxygen without dying a horrible death, and that man's silly little leafy sidekicks has got to sting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom