• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

olimar impressions

UltimateLink

Smash Apprentice
well, im going to tell you hows hes like because i played him.

jab: he uses his head i think, i didnt use this a lot because it seemed laggy.

dash attack: if i recall, he pushes them up, and the lag is not that bad, but its a good start to kill

i dont know about his tilts sorry

Down smash: two pikman are slided both forward and behind him, can kill but probably the weakest kill move

Forward smash: he like throws a pikman, can kill but yet not the strongest, it can kill pikman if used by the ledge

Up smash: The move you need! the almost guaranteed kill for olimar, this move rocks with little lag and range and can kill someone at 100%

you ofcourse know the b moves, but theres something about b down.

i couldnt really find out the order of pikman that was changing, but if you are moving foward while jumping, you could see some change in pikman.

ok thats all i have so far, so wait till march 9 for brawl and see if im right!

ShumPenPo

Smash Apprentice
Its great that you got to play and olimar and want to give us info, but do a little looking around first because we actually have info on all the moves that you have outlined. We also already know that his down+B orders the pikmin by color and switches between colors rather than individual pikmin. This would be fine in another thread but it doesnt deserve a thread of its own atm.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Hm...well it certainly wasn't the best Olimar impression, but I do appreciate each and every one of them. The more people with hands-on experience the better.

And to whoever said that there are already impression threads (perhaps Cinder?), I don't know many people who would think to check TheSlyMoogle's impression thread for anyone's Olimar impression but his.

Top Bottom