• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

olimar half final smash? with video let's discuss

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
I take back what I said about Olimar's Pikmin Throw, it's a lot faster than I foresaw. And his up B looks really hard to hit while coming towards the stage, but I don't know if he'll be able to get up immediately.

suzuki brawl

Smash Journeyman
about get up immediately i don't know but his up + b is easy to hit,it goes straight to the edge like ivysaur up+b you don't have to worry about that

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
I mean it looks hard to hit as in kill the Pikmin while they are on the chain, if possible, playing as Olimar's enemy.

suzuki brawl

Smash Journeyman
that will depends how faster he recovery,but what is the function of his up b wqithout recovery,it just to atk enemy that are over him

burrito

Smash Lord
I'm really confused about what Olimar does when he is first introduced in the video. He seems to throw Mario, but it's too fast for me to see what happens exactly. Anyone get that?

burrito

Smash Lord
Sorry, I didn't mean to double post. This site has just been going so slow for me.

burrito

Smash Lord
Actually, he does seem to throw Mario without the Pikmin. It just seems like that would a bit too generic.

Wait a second, I see the blue pikmin at the front, then it moves to the back. I guess he is throwing with his Pikmin.

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
No, the blue one is in line first, then he switches to the back of the line, so I think that means that he used the blue one for the throw, but the blue pikmin isn't "consumed" in the process.

Bluerockworld

Smash Apprentice
But it appears olimar boards the pikmin 2 ship and flies away! I wonder what happens next...
Either pikmin enemies (bulorbs and maybe those frog things) bombard the stage

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
You can see the creatures at the end of the video very faintly. They seem to be pounding all of the stage while Olimar flies away. I'm sure you can see it if you take a second look.

Pyr0

Smash Ace
Olimar is really pwnaging, he's throw is wicked fast!

And the throw's are just as I expected, fast and non laggy.

EDIT: Am I the only one that heard Starwarsesque sounds by the pikmin?

Rosadiddly

Smash Cadet
End of Day!!

wow, they really thought out the repercussions of his FS! good stuff

I'm still really choked by the delay though :(

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I guesses his FS a little closely a while back with my friend. I said he might summon that red.. thing I forgot the name.

Looks pretty cool.

-Onyx

Pkaz01

Smash Cadet
That is the scariest FS. :(. "Are you afraid of the dark?" Good thing I don't have to worry about it since i'm maining olimar :D

Top Bottom