• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar GIFS? of his taunts?

sprittles

Smash Apprentice
Are their any Olimar Taunts in picture/ GIF format, you know a little animation of him doing one of his awsome taunts?

Pimpsta_Nsane

Smash Rookie
Dude, yu rule. The fast speed makes it all the funnier and it works for what I am gonna use it for. If it's not asking too much, I would like a regular speed one as well, but if not, that's fine. Thanx.
ELL OH ELL!!!!!! I made this thing on my computer thinking it was going normal speed, and when you said "fast speed" I was like... saywhut?

So I go on my bros computer to check it out, and he was going LIGHTING FAST. I'm sorry about that lol, here's an "actual" speed GIF.

Agian, sorry for that extremely wierd error. :dizzy:

Zacke

Smash Cadet
I love his up-taunt. It's so full of joy but his expression is the same as always. Hilarious xD
One Up-Taunt with his normal suit, would be great!

Top Bottom