• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Entrance

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Lol, him crashing would be hilarious.

How about some pikmin carrying him there and putting him down?

I think that would be cool too.

Bohrain

Smash Rookie
He's ship will propably either crash and explode, or just drop him on field (BTW which ship it would be? S.S.Dolphin from original, or the cargo ship from Pikmin 2?)

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Ship Crashes is likly, after all whats to say he would not (Ness's entrance was like a meteor) and Kirby's is a warp star crashing...

Xenomorph_1992

Smash Cadet
There coud also be one of those geysers appear from underground and then water would come out with olimar and the pikmin riding it.

Monkeyjr352

Smash Cadet
It is most likely that it will involve his ship. I believe it will fly down from the top of the screen and land. Although it would be nice to see it crash into the stage.

Monkeyjr352​

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I think that would be preety cool but if it could fly around the screen once or twice

malesretmit12

Smash Apprentice
Another cool entrance would be that you see olimar come out of a cave entrance as stated before, but then that little circle of light that appears when you blow the whistle, then the pikmin come in first, then olimar follows shortly after.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I just see his ship coming down, and him being beamed onto the field.

Camera_Guy

Smash Journeyman
The ship crashing would be funny, but I think he's going to be dropped off by the ship in the second game (due to white and purple pikmin)

The onions should also appear in his entrance.

EON_MagicMan

Smash Cadet
I would love to see his ship nail the stage with him falling out, and his ship bouncing and spinning out of control into the camera.

Greevy

Smash Cadet
What was the name of that flying bug that grabbed pikmin and tossed them into the ground? I could easily see one of them (or the game correct larger version that actually nabbed Olimar and Louie) buzzzing by and planting Olimar into the ground only for him to struggle his way back up.

Pulse

Smash Apprentice
I see Olimar crash-landing the Dolphin, not destroying it though, as I bet it's his Up-B, and five onions crashing with him, releasing one Pikmin of each color.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I still think it's gonna be him getting carried onto the screen by Pikmin, possibly he starts with 5 (1 of each color) and THEY carry him in?

I'm banking on this.

MirageofMadness

Smash Journeyman
My guess was that Olimar and the Pikmin would appear by appearing to grow from a tiny size, maybe from some sort of energy field that makes them grow?

Other than that, i would guess the Dolphin drops them off.

Top Bottom