• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar chat dicussion: TODAY DON'T FORGET!, LOOK INSIDE FOR YOUR TIME!

Zori

Smash Champion
First and foremost

http://xat.com/chat/room/42098695/ sign up if you have not yet.

Ill make this short, we need to discuss for the olimar guide seen here:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=201719

but a lot of people are not on here, so I came up with the idea that we meet 1-2 times a week for 30mins- an hour

We all have lives and things to attend to but if we can atleast get 10 people we can get stuff done. Think of the possibilitys! we could do a whole character discussion in 1 hour . We have been on dk for almost 3 week now @_@. So ill take the incentive and say the first meeting is....

asob4

Smash Champion
i'll try to

also, i made my points about DK and it's 60-40 oli, me beating jmex says so

Fino

Smash Master
Good idea zori... lol, I was thinking about making a thread, but I didn't get to it. Tuesday works for me ^_^
So we're doing character discussion? DK?
Perhaps we could tag a long a few DK mains in the chat room. What do you think?

~Fino

RichBrown

Smash Master
I'll pitch in whenever I can. I was thinking sunday afternoons would work a little better, as in right now. College stuff takes over my life during the weel. Great idea Zori :)

asob4

Smash Champion
we discussed this with bigfoot and he's a douche so i don't want to argue with him
i beat jmex, which was one of his points. he asked if i have ever beaten a good one, saying only him and jmex were the only good ones in so cal

i beat jmex, in tourney, i win. 60-40 oli's favor

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
we're done with DK. I'm just kinda lazy, lol.

Zori

Smash Champion
ok so sunday, could be our second time, what times work our for everyone am or pm? on weekdays it will always be pm weekends we can change the time. Im glad everyone likes the idea ^^ going to update now.

Ps: if its 8 est its 5 pst right skank?

Jadedlink

Smash Apprentice
I'll be on sometimes when I'm at work. My schedule is full right now, but I'll try to make the set time.

asob4

Smash Champion
yeah, we're 3 hours behind est pretty sure

anyone on EC = futuremen and you should be afraid of them

Fino

Smash Master
Lol @ skank...

Anyways, Zori. I'll go on ahead and edit the bottom scrolly text to the date of the next meeting, so those that come in can see (we have quite a few people not affiliated w/ smash boards or active).
Also, I can put what we're discussing as well, though I'm not sure what it is right now XD.
So, if you want to run the chat room I can give you ownership, and teach you all the tricksies that go along with it :) ;)

Good Idea! :D

~Fino

Dotcom

Smash Lord
NOOO.
Olimar back room is too good.
his wors and what will we be discussing cuz i've been talking to Vex about stuff and i'm trying out something completely new :)

Fino

Smash Master
Sorry I haven't been on recently. I got burned out, but I'm startin' to recoup my game. Anyways, whens the next meeting time?
I feel immortalized not that I'm in andy g's guide ^_^; lulz

~Fino

Top Bottom