• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

old

acojan

Smash Apprentice
I loved your videos ! You are the soul reason that i main diddy !
You are pretty much the only guy who's video guide i found usefull !

Skarmbliss

Smash Cadet
good video Paool but I suggest for next time putting in the song called "Brass Monkey" it fits the Diddy Combo perfectlyl :chuckle:

flyingpork002

Smash Apprentice
PaOol, you are amazing at diddy. Ive seen your combo vids and guide vids and theyve helped me alot with my diddy. I find myself edgeguarding more, and using lots and lots of naners. I think any pro would have a hard time beating your diddy kong. I also was proud of myself today, I did something semi PaOol-ish. I was playing against a kirby (my friend) and he was trying to get back on the stage. He used a couple of jumps and then i started diddy humping him. I spiked him down then wall-clinged. When he came back up, i dropped off and rocket spiked him to his death ftw.

Doctor T

Smash Journeyman
One more vote for ya! Hope you win!

By the way, I liked the original trailer better. The music is better... and there is hardly anything new in that video.

And whats with the split-screen in that one part? I'd think it would be better to show those separately.

Other than that, you are great as ever! Can't wait to see more from you. :)

paOol

Smash Apprentice
1 more day of voting guys :o.
only about 20 or so from 1st place.

mm, i did the split screen because the submission cant be over 90 seconds. so its the only way i could fit both of those clips.

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
:)
dude ur diddy is so ****...
its Ripn from the tourny!!! :)

good games!! GOOD VID
and VOTED!!!

Top Bottom