• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old school fan, finally trying to get better!

Dangerhorse

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0447-6931-8137
Heyo, I'm Dangerhorse (the source, of course) and I've been a Nintendo and Smash fan for as long as either of them have been around. I say I'm old school, but I'm really just old.

Anyway, I have never gotten very good at Smash Bros on a competitive level, so I'm hoping spending some time here will help to change that. On to the recommended bullet points!

• I main Peach in every game she was available in, and I also play Zelda, Link, and Toon Link.
  • As stated above, I joined Smashboards to "get guud". I've heard this is the place to be for Smash players.
  • I wouldn't say no to participating in a tourney, but I haven't been in one yet (for this series of games).
  • I'm also a big comic book and anime fan. Some of my favorite comic characters are Black Widow, Moon Knight, Daredevil, Iron Fist and Doctor Strange. As for animes I like, I've enjoyed many over the years, but my favorite genres tend to be slice-of-life and magical girl anime.
  • I am a founding member of Junkyard Heroes, a small fighting game community.
Anywho, that's me. Hope this post finds you all well. :)

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
Ohh goody goody, another Peach/Zelda player just like me! Welcome to Smashboards! I came here looking for advice on Zelda and I was very much welcomed. Later with the game (which is my very first Smash game not counting some Smash 64 emulation and Smash Flash 2 which is a Melee/brawl hybrid imitation) in my hands, found out I'm good with Peach. So I decided to establish myself with both ladies as my mains. I hope we can share in the future. I need some practice with Zelda to polish my skills which i'm doing much better with Peach so i can make them on par. Hope you stay here having fun with us at the boards and enjoy both help and fun you may gather from it's members. See you around sometime soon!

Dangerhorse

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0447-6931-8137
Ohh goody goody, another Peach/Zelda player just like me! Welcome to Smashboards!
Thanks! Glad I'm not alone out there as well :D See you soon!

Better start practicing those float cancels 8D
Already working on that! Instant-air floats are already winning me matches, but I'm having a hard time knowing what to do defensively when I am airborne. When I'm so low to the ground it's easy, not so much when I'm coming back down from a strong launching attack. >_<

Welcome to SB. :skull:

Message me sometime for a match.
Thanks! I'll add my friend code on my profile here :)

Vade

Smash Cadet
NNID
Vade
3DS FC
4296-3320-8652
Welcome (I'm new as well) if you ever have free time we should do some matches, I main little mac, but to be honest I've been neglecting him for peach, falcon, and rosalina. Anyway I wish you well in your endeavor to "become guud"!

Vade

Smash Cadet
NNID
Vade
3DS FC
4296-3320-8652
I added you, only time will tell if a smash can commence.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Heyo, I'm Dangerhorse (the source, of course) and I've been a Nintendo and Smash fan for as long as either of them have been around. I say I'm old school, but I'm really just old.
But you are soooo young!

Top Bottom