• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old Dog Learning New Tricks

Clayner

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2879-0120-5661
Hello.

I've been playing the series for fifteen years or however long the series has been out. I've owned and bought each installment on their release date. I've even downloaded and played the beta stages for Project M.

I decided to learn the mechanics in detail of the games five years ago. Even used to come here among many sites. However, I lived out in the country and only had the experience of endless Training Modes, CPUs, and locals with peers at school.

I thought I understood this game, but it turns out I don't. Maybe it's because of the new generation with Sm4sh or because the 3DS is simply not good enough to play on, but I'm very bad.

Smash is one of the few things that is very important to me. I have been afflicted with a rare bone cancer since a few months after I started competitively trying to play Brawl, and I have lost all ability to do physical activities I loved. Being bedridden on a daily basis, Smash is one of the few things that keeps me happy and distracted from pain. This is why it's important to me to know and utilize everything.

I'm here to look for training partners whom I can connect with through IMs such as Skype or Steam or your preference so that I can discuss every details of the battles we have.
I'm also here to read everything there is to learn about the game discovered for Smash 4. While the past gens have a special place in my heart and at the moment I like way more, I'm moving on with the new.

Hope to learn and discuss a lot with you all. Please reach out if you would like to hone your skills with me.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Hello there @ Clayner Clayner Welcome to Smash-Boards and enjoy your stay in here and have fun.

Good luck with everything and See you around

Oh by the way go to Nintendo 3DS / WII U section then go to Nintendo 3DS discussion threat and finally find Nintendo 3DS sharing friend code threat in here you can play Smash 3DS online with all the players.

What a cool avatar of Nami that you have there also I like One Piece oh some time is very funny.

Top Bottom