• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

old casual back to game

Sladee

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I used to play melee a little back in the day, but just casually. I always loved the game, but never picked up Brawl and sold my gamecube (im an idiot). Now, with smash 4 coming out soon, I really want to get good at it and play non-casually. So I created this account here to get to know some Smashers. I live in Mobile, Alabama and I know theres a community here, so I'm looking forward to that. Im terrible at Smash but I get good at anything I am dedicated to. Looking forward to this experience, so, whats up?

Same here bro I used to play smash heavily back in like 06 07 and i'm slowly but surely getting back into the scene.... I don't play Melee much I like Brawl but love Project M LOL

Top Bottom