• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Ack, I might as well start Oklahoma off in the regional section. Hopefully this will stir things up in this lonely state. Just go ahead and post up anything you want.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Sweet, a smasher.

Where do you live? I live in SW okc, a very unlikely place to find competition. Just give me a day and place and I'll try to make it there. Or vice versa.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
VIVA LA OKLAHOMA SMASH!!!

Screw that other thread, this is the thread we are using!

No, BOTH threads we shall use!

Gravity

Smash Ace
FROM THIS DAY FORTH OKLAHOMA SMASH IS DIVIDED

people who use these threads and people who use the other thread.

MAKE YOURE CHOICE!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Dude, if he didnt sandbag I think his controller would expload in his hands and he'd still win.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
no, he has to sandbag or he will permanently disfigure the inner workings of the game itself.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Wow, Oklahoma is too good! :cool:

Anyways, I uploaded a clip of the scenery from TrainingDay. I'll upload more as soon as I get the camera back.

http://hosted.filefront.com/Vegafuse/

Everyone be sure to check out my old prototype crew vid ^_^ Starring me as the cool swordsman, and featuring Coty as "silly animals from space".

Gravity

Smash Ace
man those videos were too good man. too good.

anyway, does anyone have any recent videos of me playing?
i really want to make a combo video, and i have the perfect idea on how to set it up, but i have no material. no footage. : (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom