• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Power Ranking/State Monthlies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
if u wanna tlk about ****...just ask rasta and Dsmashin peach....lmao
btw SP sids number - 213-9954
my number - 248-6120
calebs num.-519-3182

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
meh, i did pretty decent with marth in friendlies against him. Besides, it's either marth or pichu, and peach + pichu = bad times for Billy.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
peach ***** ICs, josh >.>
go for link and just wd back into an up+b when he tries to downsmash...or something.

or just don't suck. mabe oklahoma could do that sometime and stop losing to scrubs.
anyone who went to MGC and didn't win...i'm ashamed of you. :p

edit* or lose t the person that one, like andy. as opposed to losing to a nub.

Gravity

Smash Ace
peach ***** ICs, josh >.>
go for link and just wd back into an up+b when he tries to downsmash...or something.

or just don't suck. mabe oklahoma could do that sometime and stop losing to scrubs.
anyone who went to MGC and didn't win...i'm ashamed of you. :p

edit* or lose t the person that one, like andy. as opposed to losing to a nub.
well im sure babac would have done better but hJOHN

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Well, I lost the first one to Bryan, who eventually won the third tournament. Then, at the final one, I lost to Marc because we had to play in THE VERY FIRST MATCH THAT WAS CALLED, then Marc goes and loses to Andy, who eventually lost to Pablo who won.

So yeah, aside from losing to the guy who eliminates me from every OK tournament ever, I also lost to the guy who beats the crap outta me everyday, so yeah, lots of johns there...

I ain't losing to you suckas at OHSNAP3, however, believe that ****, son.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i have a bad feeling about singles.
a 2 out feeling.

because this year i'll be doing the brackets based on last year's rankings with new people coming in at the bottom, which means i'll play someone who did a little worse than i did. like scud or andy. and then i gets owned since i have gotten worse.

i may still do singles anyway. i guess i'll have to see how well i do at the monthly, which EVERYONE SHOULD ATTEND!

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
yes....EVERYONE!!! if not that you r not aloud to go to ohsnap seeing as how u suck big marth balls.......which in contrast means you suck big air cuz marth has no balls....either way come or be pwnd!

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
yes....EVERYONE!!! if not that you r not aloud to go to ohsnap seeing as how u suck big marth balls.......which in contrast means you suck big air cuz marth has no balls....either way come or be pwnd!
"if not that you r not aloud to go"???!!!?!?!
wtf
"seeing as how u suck big marth balls.......which in contrast means you suck big air cuz marth has no balls...."?!?!
That's not how you use that phrase... :dizzy:
I think I made this right...

yes....EVERYONE!!!
If not, then you are not allowed to go to ohsnap, seeing as how you suck big marth balls...
In which case you suck big air as marth has no balls...
Either way come or be pwnd!
No matter how ******** many a few of our fellow smashers are, come to OHSNAP
I think Chris needs money...
lol

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry Po, i know how it feels to lose to marc in the first round of a tournament *coughohsnap2cough*. I'll see you in the finals at OHSNAP 3, i'm gettin serious now.

as for the monthly, i'll need when and where, because i'm not looking back 15 pages.

Alex, this might be your last tournament in OK. Don't just sit on the sidelines, Go out in style. Never say never again. Goonies never say die. I ran out of sayings, so just enter the tournament.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
no GT....i meant how it sounds...your just to dumb to comprehend it....lol j/k but yea thats how i meant it. just like i said it...i might not be makin it to ohsnap bcause ill be in ks the first two wks of august...babac needs to make it the 11th idk if he decided or not but i concur with all the others it should be then

Gravity

Smash Ace
well, going to the monthly would comprimise my chances of going to ohsnap so im not sure i can make it.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
no....you WILL make it...lol no johns dude...u need this...even if you win ohsnap u will nvr b numero uno because u just couldnt make it to this lil monthly.... :)

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Well, if i had to choose between the monthly and ohsnap, and i couldn't pick both, i'd go OHSNAP.

I'm still working on the monthly though. As long as it's free i'm in.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, Coty, has anyone ever told you that you look just like Chester Bennington from Linkin Park?

EDIT: I meant that in the least creepy way possible.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I believe that Coty is up in AZ as we speak, along with Chris. Apparently he'll be returning to AZ for the long-term sometime in the Fall.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Hey, Coty, has anyone ever told you that you look just like Chester Bennington from Linkin Park?

EDIT: I meant that in the least creepy way possible.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Actually...i think EVERYONE has told him that.

Also I know hes back, got to play him the other night. However, its reminded me that its not the same without him here to shoot lasers the wrong way and me to be killing myself.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hah, that doesn't surprise me. I saw a video of Linkin Park just yesterday, and I was like "Wtf? That's South Paw!"

Cool to hear that he's coming back to Az. We're stealing back all our old players who left, like Wobbles.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
hmm....a lazy marth could beat chris...but since ive never seen it done its only a myth....lol btw ill challenge wobbles to a IG match...lmao j/k i would love to play some AZ players at OHSNAP...

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
hmm....a lazy marth could beat chris...but since ive never seen it done its only a myth....lol btw ill challenge wobbles to a IG match...lmao j/k i would love to play some AZ players at OHSNAP...

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
Were there any monthlies that happened while the PV kids were gone? And when was this page last updated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom