• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okinawa japan

lizardking326

Smash Rookie
I live in Okinawa, looking for people to play net play. Message me if interested I'll add you to my Skype group I really need some peeps to play so bored

Baky

Smash Journeyman
I live in Okinawa, looking for people to play net play. Message me if interested I'll add you to my Skype group I really need some peeps to play so bored
I'm a Melee player in Okinawa. Theres not many of us... as far as I know, me the one American and two Japanese players who I've played some friendlies with.

ConCeal12

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mimic19
I am from Oki as well. We have a small group of peeps playing at Camp Courtney but the main game is Smash 4 and we a few are interested in melee. Just let me know your NNID and we can go a few rounds!

We got an FB page here. Feel free to hit us up!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SmashOkinawa/

Last edited:

E.Q.I.I. Epic Knight

Smash Rookie
hi umm i live okinawa as well and im pretty good at ssb4(Mr.Game&Watch). i went to the comic con and there was few people playing smash. there was a guy who said they play ssb4 at camp courtney but i dont know what time.

ConCeal12

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mimic19
Lolol you're talking to that same guy xD

Join us at the fb page! We play at Courtney at Mondays at 6pm until whenever. Just yesterday we played a Swiss tournament locals with the best of Okinawa. You should have joined us then :p

Top Bottom