• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OKC LAN Center Tournament

Zeppel1n

Smash Rookie
I know this is my first post, but I am a huge supporter of having LAN centers in Oklahoma City.

On June 28th, 2008 at 3:00 PM (central), there will be a LAN tournament held for Halo 3 and Madden '08 (on Xbox). However, I have been told that Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be available upon participation and if enough people show up, there will be a tournament. You don't even have to participate in the tournament, you can come out and play as well.

There will be a lot of games and prices are fairly cheap for the tournament.

Each game is $10/person for tournament play, and $5 for non-tournament play. Spectating is free.

A small list of games include: Halo 3, Gears of War, Call of Duty 4, Madden, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Dragonball Z: Burst Limit, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, NBA Live 08, Guitar Hero III, and more.

This tournament is to help promote an up and coming LAN center which will most likely be the premiere LAN center in the state of Oklahoma. Participation at this event will tell how long it'll be before the LAN center is up and running. Once it's up and running though, there will be a bunch more tournaments and everyone is/will be invited.

If you need any info on location, please contact me on AIM at iAm Zeppel1n or on yahoo at Fraktur1ka.

You have two weeks before the tournament and we're expecting a huge turnout, so please, help out the city and state of Oklahoma.

Thanks!

CR1F3N

Smash Rookie
considering there were 56 participants at the tournament in tulsa this past weekend i think people will show up and you should mention it in your post on okgamers so that people know that smash will be included

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
The original poster really needs to update the first post with the location; it's kind of dumb to intentionally leave that out, since it's one of the most important pieces of information <_<

Thus, I find it kind of ironic that he says, "If you need any info on location," because everyone needs info on location <______<

I think I have a math competition that day, though, and Brawl sucks anyway.

Top Bottom