• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay, so does anyone OoS Rest?

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I just started playing Jiggz yesterday and I must say, she's kinda fun. I found this tactic kinda viable to my game in which if I'm sheilding an attack, after it, I'll jump out of shield towards my opponent and Rest them. I think it's kinda useful, especially if they're lagging after an attack. Does anyone else use this?

Mike2000

Smash Cadet
I find that resting them they're immoble in the air much more effective. Maybe if they were shield stupid and the shield breaks on them, then running towards them using rest would be effective (or if they're sleeping).

Puffinator

Smash Ace
It's nice to pull this off during tough situations. Nobody sees it coming

i was at 185 percent on mute last stock, and my friend was at 10 percent last stock. he tried a dsmash that was badly spaced, and then i oos rested him. It was so quick i didnt even see it (he didnt either). if you're playing someobdy who cant space correctly or well, it may be useful in some situations.

Metà

Smash Master
I really thought you meant 'out of state' rest. XD

Yeah, this destroys inexperienced players, but a good player won't fall for it as often. I find this works best when they dash attack into you; don't ever try it after shielding an aerial attack unless they don't know how to l-cancel, otherwise you'll be down a stock.

Top Bottom