• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay. On R.O.B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dry Bones

Smash Ace
the mastermind taking over the nintendo world and turning characters into trophies is an evil levitating R.O.B.

hmm... somebody should call hollywood, this is box office material

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
r.o.b. is a bumb , i hate that robot (both versions) he can have his 15 minutes of fame but when the real roster comes out and he isnt on there, hes not gonna be missed by anyone. if he is in the game everytime i see him on the screen im gonna be like wtf son of a ***** r.o.b how did u get in this game u must given sakuri some special favors in order to get in

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
the mastermind taking over the nintendo world and turning characters into trophies is an evil levitating R.O.B.

hmm... somebody should call hollywood, this is box office material
oh man...if that's true, and R.O.B. is playable, wouldn't you just wanna punch a baby?

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ok i figured it out r.o.b is the real creator of brawl hes taken sakuri hostage and made his own version of the game where he is in the roster and is 10 times better than everyother character.
r.o.b is getting his revenge from being neglected from his nes days and being replaced by rob64

r.o.b should be considered armed and dangerous r.o.b has virtually no weaknesses unless u take out his batteries

r.o.b is planing to take over the entire world and must be stopped at all costs...

this game will be called ssb: the wrath of r.o.b sakuri, mario, and snake team up to take down r.o.b once and for all in stores Q4 08 49.99

omiz144

Smash Apprentice
"sigh"

If ROB is playable, I will burn every game I own on my front lawn while sipping Gasoline from a mug.

Eternal Neo

Smash Apprentice
ROB is a great character I don't see how anyone couldn't want him playable.

Seriously he's a robot. How can you hate a robot?

1ofMany_ppl

Smash Apprentice
ROB is a great character I don't see how anyone couldn't want him playable.

Seriously he's a robot. How can you hate a robot?
Depends what type of robot it is. If it's R.O.B. I would hate it. If it was Ray01 I be perfectly fine with that. If it was Ultra Galactic Cybot G Marina Liteyears I would die from happiness. We only hate certain types of robot.... I do anyway.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
If ROB is in the game 'll enjoy the game, instead of whining because they added one character I don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom