• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ok help.......(BRAWL HACKS RELATED)

kyleisreal

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kyleisreal
Obviously alot of you have hacked your wii and you have brawl hacks......but has anyone changed their song titles? Well i have and if you have also you should know there is a file you need called "INFO.PAC" well i have that file and alot when i'm on wifi my wii freezes because of the file.....does this happen to anyone else??????? I NEED HELP.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
No it won't desync over wifi because of the file it's something else
what are you using over wifi and are the other people using the same things as you?

kyleisreal

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kyleisreal
No it won't desync over wifi because of the file it's something else
what are you using over wifi and are the other people using the same things as you?
I'm not using anything that could possible desync us.....i have on colored shieilds, alternate stage loader, file patch v3.5.1 and thats it......so i don't get why my wii freezes......

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
This is a common problem. The file shouldn't go over 390 KBs.

If that isn't the case, don't add any - characters when renaming a song title.

kyleisreal

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kyleisreal
This is a common problem. The file shouldn't go over 390 KBs.

If that isn't the case, don't add any - characters when renaming a song title.
i have alot of those.......now before i remove them are you positive thats tha problem??

libertyernie

Smash Ace
You can also go in the other MiscData in the info.pac, the one with all the Wifi and SD-related messages, and change a bunch of them to "?" or "." or "hi".

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
i have alot of those.......now before i remove them are you positive thats tha problem??
Some actually solved the problem by removing the dashes, so I'm pretty sure that's also one of the problem.

If you have common5.pac, it could also affect the file. I never really use common5.pac anymore because it always freezes for me on the "Now Loading" part.

Top Bottom