• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ok.close topic

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
alright dont say this is stupid because i already know it is and i said "if you dont want to waste your time,then dont look at this"
While waiting i was playing with the sandbag and i discovered something maybe.(i guess alot of discoveries comes from waiting online with the sandbag)

you can control f-smash in 3 differrent directions.high,mid,and low
high-hits 2% more percent then mid f-smash,makes you fly the farthest
mid-hits 1% more than low f-smash
low-hits the least,makes you fly the least,but you can hit mk directly in the face:chuckle:(although he can be hit by the other directions)

Heres a list of people who can do this
CAPTAIN FALCON
mario
samus
luigi
ganondorf
rob
kirby
sonic
sqirtle

Red Alloy

Smash Apprentice
You can actually do this with a lot of Fsmashes and Ftilts. In fact, you could do this with Falcon's/Ganon's tilts in Melee.

So this was found in an ancient tomb, basically.

degypr

Smash Cadet
I knew about the directions but the fact that an Elbow of Judgement in the face and not the chest is more powerful I didn't know. That's a great discovery at least to me.

Top Bottom