• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ohio, Twitch Streamer, Considering starting a tournament

Jed05

Smash Cadet
NNID
DimmuJed
3DS FC
4227-3278-6754
Hi everyone!

A little about me, I live in Columbus, Ohio. I also run a Twitch channel and currently stream mostly Pokemon XY and Super Smash Bros. Melee. But I have a Japanese 3DSXL with a capture device as well in anticipation of Smash for 3DS as it comes out earlier, as you may know!

So I'm planning on doing a 24 hour stream on release day, as well as setup some kind of tournament in Columbus prior to the US release, so people can get some hands on time with the Japanese version, and I can also stream the tournament. I've never undertaken setting something like this up before, so if anyone has any tips let me know.

I'm also looking for people to come hang out during the 24 hour stream, after we talk and I make sure you're cool, to keep me company as well as play the game and give viewers some other impressions.

Anyways, if anyone is from the area or plans on being in the area during the japanese launch on the 12th of September, let me know! Also hello in general!

Last edited:
Top Bottom