• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Ohio* Toledo Gaming HUGE SSBM Singles & Doubles Tournament 8/25/07

MB-Smash

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure Drephen and Vidjo aren't going.

That leaves Dope. B-ryan beat Dope in pools at FC-D. So, you never know.

I can guarantee Brian's the best in the NW Ohio area. If anyone has doubts to that, I'm sure he'd be more than willing to take on challenges.

As a matter of fact, he's even willing to accept MM's.

Impp

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure Drephen and Vidjo aren't going.

That leaves Dope. B-ryan beat Dope in pools at FC-D. So, you never know.

I can guarantee Brian's the best in the NW Ohio area. If anyone has doubts to that, I'm sure he'd be more than willing to take on challenges.

As a matter of fact, he's even willing to accept MM's.
Are you B-Ryan and speaking in the third person, or just a person talking him up? Either way, I'll do a 5$ dollar Money Match with B-Ryan tomorrow, If B-Ryan is there.

kerploplesteesh

Smash Journeyman
double post:

your site says it starts at one, this thread says 4.

let me know which it is and why youre so confusing.

edit on double post: i dont think youd be holding halo and ssbm at the same time.

MB-Smash

Smash Apprentice
Are you B-Ryan and speaking in the third person, or just a person talking him up? Either way, I'll do a 5$ dollar Money Match with B-Ryan tomorrow, If B-Ryan is there.
I'm his best friend, so yeah, it's not him. I'm not talking him up, either. Go look at past tourney results if you don't believe me. I can guarantee he's the best in NW Ohio. I can get plenty of back-up on this if you really don't believe me.

Edit: And yeah, if Jesse is going then it'll be harder for him to get into the top 2. It's not like I'm saying he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, I'm just saying he's the best in this region. Top 6 in Ohio, and I can get back-up for that, too.

Drephen

Smash Master
dont underestimate B-ryan, kid is too good.

But if you wana know his weakness i'll tell ya. Its marth dittos =)

ToledoGaming

Smash Cadet
For all the people wondering about the times of the tournament tomorrow....the SSBM tournament will start at 4:00pm....the website time is wrong, hasent been updated by the owner recently. All Smashers can come earlier, but registration starts at 3:00pm.

Feel free to ask any more questions

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
This wasn't that "huge." post the brackets... now! If you wanna compete with planetX, you gotta get those brackets up 5 minutes after the tournament ends!

actually, i'm not really THAT anxious to see them... i know how i placed :p

Top Bottom