• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ohio In Daytona, FL

Nope

Smash Lord
Myself (Nope), Capem, Lou and Fonz are in daytona on vacation for the rest of this week and we want to play brawl with some good Florida players. Let me know if your available this week and where you live. Let's get A smashfest or something going we want to play with you guys! Just let me know via this thread or PM

lou4222

Smash Lord
We are leaving to go back to Ohio on Saturday morning. Thursday would be the best time for us to play. We really wnted to go to Gigabits but unfortunately cannot. Fonz in from Ohio with the rest of us, not VA. But yea we really want to see how we stack up with you guys, especially Afrothunder, CO18, and Seibrink. Currently Capem and Nope are in the Ohio power rankings and im honerable mention. Let us know!!!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I could probably get a car together if we could somehow meet in the middle. (Almost 4 hours away.)

GOX

Smash Apprentice
My buddies Curaga and Fezz would definitely like to play I'm sure.
We're 30 minutes away in Deltona, but I go into work in Daytona on Thursday. We could all meet up after 5 over there.

Nope

Smash Lord
Would it be possible to get an extra setup we have one full one here now you can also give me a call to work out the details and get the address At 937-925-2608

Nope

Smash Lord
Is there anyone still wanting to play some smash while we are here? We only have two days left and we would like to play with some Florida players. Let us know

GOX

Smash Apprentice
Hey MHoltz, I'll give you a call when I get out of work at 5:00. I should still be able to make it over today, but won't be able to go back home to get any setups or controllers. b/c my house is 30 minutes away in Deltona

GOX

Smash Apprentice
bring your cameras too and do interviews with the OOS players :)
Ah man, I would but I don't really want to go home just to come back out here again.
I'll see if curaga and fezz are still coming and if they can swing by my place to pick stuff up.

Nope

Smash Lord
Don't feel bad if you want to go home and get that stuff you guys are more then welcome to stay And play for As long as you like. We are excited for this

Curaga

Smash Ace
Fun times today, thanks a lot for your hospitality.

I feel like I've learned quite a bit just from the few hours we were over.

And holy ****, ninja mosquitos.

Top Bottom