• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oh snap, a trailer!

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmIiaiAI1WU

final product will come out whenever i start getting more clips, and whenever we feel like releasing it. Whichever comes first :awesome:

[COLLAPSE="note"]
Ok, so in order to ensure that my video has the best reception possible, i would like for the community to help me out on this. By that i mean, everyone can choose a genre of music that i will use.

I categorize my music as
Jazz (Everything that is acoustic, orchestrated and what not will also fall under this category)

Metal (rock, alternative, etc etc)

techno (no explanation needed)

HOWEVER, i will be the one to decide which song, im just giving you guys an opportunity to choose what kind of music you want to hear. I mean, honestly who would want to listen to Soulja boy in a combo video. Music doesnt match so it ruins the whole vid right?

So, if you would like to vote, feel free to drop me a VM, so it wont keep the thread bumped and whatnot. Also, let me know if you would like to hear vocals well.

Thank you [/COLLAPSE]

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Good **** bro. Visual quality and audio look great but more importantly, it looks like it will be an entertaining compilation. :colorful:

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Crop your clips just a little bit to get the black bars out.

Do it on one clip - get it perfect, then save the template for future use.

Also, so you don't have to crop each clip. Copy a clip that's all cropped and ready to go, right click -> select events to end -> right click -> paste event attributes.

Yung Mei

Crop your clips just a little bit to get the black bars out.

Do it on one clip - get it perfect, then save the template for future use.

Also, so you don't have to crop each clip. Copy a clip that's all cropped and ready to go, right click -> select events to end -> right click -> paste event attributes.
you mean the black bars on the side right?

ill be sure to do that on the actual CV, thanks for the tip lordy <3

Yung Mei

Bump, because i left a note in the op, <3

Yung Mei

believe it or not, its harder to do impressive **** with falcon than with higher tier characters.....

yes...

and no >.>

Top Bottom