• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Wii Friend Code Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Derp

Smash Apprentice
FORMALLY: Ryu777 ...OLD POST COUNT: around 500
First of all, I searched "wii friend codes" and surprsingly enough, didn't find something like this. I know many topics have been closed over arguments whether friend codes is a good or bad idea, but this is not one of them, after all its pointless to argue considering Nintendo will not be changing it's mind any time soon. I also realize that in our profile we can type in a wii #, but why should we go hunting for someone in the members list so that we can find their wii # when you can just go here and find it right away? Finally I realize that there are other sites with wii # archives but I beleive serious smash players who ocme to smashboards have a right to play each other rather than juts random people who think they are good. If the mods support this, then I beleive it should be stickied.

Heres the ideal format:

Name: Mr. Derp
Wii #:5510-6294-8274-5604
Favorite Confirmed Character (optional :) ) : Pit

also, I am not on SWf as often anymore so if it gets too tedious to update this I will hand ownership of the thread to someone else.

-Derp

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Go to your UserCP. You can put your Wii # into a field that will show up in your postbit. Meaning, if you input your Wii # there, it will show up with every single one of your posts. I mean, why have to search out this topic, when you can just add someone by looking at one of their posts?

In short, we've already taken care of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom