• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Unexpeted Items Thread (like octoroks or ReDeads)

Mestro

Smash Journeyman
remember when you throw a box and then a redead or a goomba appeared? That was great, What do you think, What characters like this do you want to see in Brawl? here are my ideas:

Cuccos:
1- You throw the box

2-Then the cuccos hits you

Another could be the Zombies from castlevania or the Skeletons

What do you think?

SuperSmashMistress

Smash Cadet
Haha, I like the cucco thing.

May like...if you trow the box, one comes out. And if someone hits it, they get swarmed (including nearby players) , but if someone picked it up, they could glide off a higher surface? XD Yayyy.

Mestro

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I like the cucco thing.

May like...if you trow the box, one comes out. And if someone hits it, they get swarmed (including nearby players) , but if someone picked it up, they could glide off a higher surface? XD Yayyy.
Yes that could be another form of getting hit by the cuccos

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
remember when you throw a box and then a redead or a goomba appeared? That was great, What do you think, What characters like this do you want to see in Brawl? here are my ideas:

Cuccos:
1- You throw the box

2-Then the cuccos hits you

Another could be the Zombies from castlevania or the Skeletons

What do you think?
LOL! :chuckle:

The cucco thing is awesome!

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
How about you throw the box and a baloon fighter comes out and does somthing along the lines of what scizzor (bad spelling, i meant the pokemon) did.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I like the cucco idea! It would be so annoying and yet, funny! I would also like to see piranna plants pop out of pipes again like in SSB64!

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
How about you throw the box and a baloon fighter comes out and does somthing along the lines of what scizzor (bad spelling, i meant the pokemon) did.
Almost all the classics could make a return like this :)

well you can add those non-playable characters that all the people wants like pokemons
LOL you're absolutely right

I think that a blue koopa shell should come out and rondomly attack someone!
With the explosion and all!

Paranoid_Android

Smash Lord
Poe: Pick it out of the air and hurl it your enemy. Upon hit, it does some minor damage over time, but most importantly, it reverses their C-Stick controls. (Like in Wind Waker, only the Poe would have classic appearance).

PS: 1000th Post.

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
The barrals could be more weapon like in brawl. Each character could roll the barrals at a high speed towards an opponent like DK in the original Donkey Kong.

Mestro

Smash Journeyman
For people that want non-playable char they can add toad or Toadete, or Why not add a Morth!!! it will slow down the char speed or a Chu-chu, What do you think?

Top Bottom