• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Toon Link Video Thread.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Ok, so I know we have a thread pinned up for this, who honestly want to look through pages to find a video.

So! I'm starting this! If you have a video and want either want to be critiqued or show off your nasty combos post 'em here.

PLAYERS:
(In alphabetical order)

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
jolteon puts a lot of them on the first page. i'm definitely not going to start posting my videos here.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Quite peachy thanks. Just don't be a ***** and we don't have to get defensive eh?

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Btw, kinda only started this so. It was here and we could divide the two threads but obviously mr.dicbuttkiss over here aint having it.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Call everyone a ***** (being that im of african American decent) but that's not the point the point is. I was trying to do something that could've helped. Making the discussion thread and video separated makes things more organized and since Jolteon hasnt updated in a little i think i could've just made this having it updated consistently. But regardless im done, no point in starting this ****. Stupid idea GG RIP Grinfinity 1995-20XX

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

... *sigh*

I have to agree with smith, the OP in the other video thread gets updated so this thread isn't needed. I guess this was a good reminder for me to update it with my current stuff lol

Top Bottom