• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

fark

Smash Apprentice
just stay home tai
why would you go to someones house after you turned your back on them in and after you told them **** you?
we go over to hang out not just to play a game

EDIT:
but its vats house not mine so whatevs

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
just stay home tai
why would you go to someones house after you turned your back on them in and after you told them **** you?
we go over to hang out not just to play a game

EDIT:
but its vats house not mine so whatevs
I'm different from you; I go there mainly for the game.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
Regardles of the most controversial subject since which hole do I stick it into, I'll not that I can come tomorrow....more than likely anyway. But in regards to Melee. I finally got it back after three months and I must say that wow...I suck at it now.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Tai, I will come. I mean it this time. My dad won't be golfing. Bring your TV. Duffy, bring your GCN.

Oscar, I still wanna play your DK. =]

Duff0

Smash Ace
I might be able to bring my TV, but if I go, I'll be sure to bring Melee and a Cube. Oh, if Tai brings his TV, it's all good. Then again Tai, it's not for sure if I'm going, I'll post tomorrow around 12:30 or something if I can go or not.

fark

Smash Apprentice
Merely concurring with my previously uttered statement, reinforcing my point with the whole, "just stay home" thing

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I don't think it's such a good idea for you guys to bring Melee over. I'd just stay home.

I say this because Oscar said he does not want Melee at his house.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
hey whats up guys, long time no see. i was goin to finally make it over today; but my car is havin a little trouble since i ran over something in the road and messed it up. now i have to get it fixed today, my days off finally changed this week too now. its friday-saturdays off instead of thurs.-friday

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Yeah, it's every Saturday at noon.

The address is in the front page. I would answer your PM, but I was going to link you to this thread anyway.

phxdragon54

Smash Apprentice
alright i'll try to show up to a few of these over the summer... once finals are over. how many people usually go and what's the fee?

fark

Smash Apprentice
I've never seen such a senseless, failed turn-of-phrase in my life.
but it didnt fail
it succeeded,because you stayed home
and youll say its cuz gmo said to stay home so on
so this shall end with my post
im not gonna respond to your next one

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
but it didnt fail
it succeeded,because you stayed home
and youll say its cuz gmo said to stay home so on
so this shall end with my post
im not gonna respond to your next one
I'm not saying that it failed because I stayed home, I'm saying it failed because it made no sense. Turn of phrases are supposed to make sense.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff sat. Yo, Circle K, we gotta finish the Mario series. I'll try getting the classic controller. :) What happened Circle K? You suddenly disappeared. :(

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Sorry, Oscar. I had to go. Mother's Day stuff.

I really wanna play Super Mario World! =D (It's the Mario game I perform best at!~)

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
[19:53:52] xroflmaowtfx: Q: What does Brawl have in common with masturbation?
[19:54:16] xroflmaowtfx: A: Even though they're both inferior to their predecessors, they're both more common.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
[19:53:52] xroflmaowtfx: Q: What does Brawl have in common with masturbation?
[19:54:16] xroflmaowtfx: A: Even though they're both inferior to their predecessors, they're both more common.
You need to work on your comic prose, Tugs.

Start by asking yourself, "How do I make sense?".

Sao

Smash Cadet
tuesday man
tcb smash attack
and morty and sao,if you can make it bring the recording ish
i want some more falco on youtube
ill be there after work, mark has school though so he might not show up till later. Ill bring my laptop and record some stuff, im hoping i finally solved the desyncing issue with my videos..

Top Bottom