• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Official Smash Board Tag" for online play?

Would this work?

• Total voters

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
A Sticky thread with all the people using SB tags needs to be made and stickied. ASAP o3o

This can be a huge thing.

Cammed Z28

SB-Jgd = My FG gamer tag
3DS FC
2852-9484-2780
LOL my thread is still aliiive .... oddly enough I just happened to be thinking about this thread earlier today after a few online games. I still have the SB in my online name and there it will remain indefinitely lol

reppin' SBs all day long regardless of how many people do, or do not, use the tag

This last part is off topic but slightly related to the subject at hand, anyway, I am eagerly awaiting the voice chat feature on Wii U. Although chatting during the match is not possible, it IS possible in the before and after game lobbies which imo is pretty exciting. Now we can chat, b.s., and potentially run into other smash board members or lurkers as well as other new rivals and online friends around the world. No longer will "sb" be the only way (an admittedly unremarkable and in some opinions useless method of identifying fellow posters and/or a poor method of representing this website and forum to players unawares of its purpose or even its existence lol) to recognize each other.

Top Bottom