• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Wii U Friend adding list

Wman253

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wman253
im thirsty for some games. who trying to get down im free for these next two hours

jahmillion415

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jamoalvarez415
3DS FC
0216-0862-2855
I'm finna play some 1v1 smash matches. . no items . . tournament levels only such as battlefield and omega forms. . .and maybe lylat cruise . . and you get the idea. (Lucina Voice) "Come at me." (Robin) "Which is why I carry my Levin Sword."

kaidden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jkaidden
I can play a little later

I'm finna play some 1v1 smash matches. . no items . . tournament levels only such as battlefield and omega forms. . .and maybe lylat cruise . . and you get the idea. (Lucina Voice) "Come at me." (Robin) "Which is why I carry my Levin Sword."

Last edited:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Alright, just sent you a FR

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Yo! I'm up for whatever, 1v1, 2v2, just wanna smash. Pretty hype cause practicin' Ike and didn't know I'd love him so much. I'll play plenty of other characters though too.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Oh hey, Ive already got someone in my lobby, Neon and kester, you can come here for doubles in just a lil bit!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
join now? and are custom moves allowed?
Sure! Hm, my person seems to have left and didnt understand my message so might not come back. If a 4th person wants to play - please! Neon, I hope you can see this since ya havent joined yet either.
And yeah, team attack on, 3 stock, 8 mins, custom moves...off for now, but we could turn em on later or start with em and turn em off at some point. Theyre fun sometimes, but I tend to have more fun with default for some reason, but I dont wanna stop all yall from having fun too

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Um...neon and a 4th person havent really responded, but come anyway Kester, two new people have shown up!

Top Bottom