• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Wii U Friend adding list

Theodra

Smash Rookie
NNID
Theometric
Anyone wanna play? You can add me i'm available now! ID: Theometric

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Anyone wanna play? You can add me i'm available now! ID: Theometric
I can play you now! Just lemme know and I guess Ill make a room.
Edit: Alright, guess your busy. Ahh, I just watched Presentable Liberty anyway, I dont feel up for smashin. Sorry!

Last edited:

SmashDivine

Smash Rookie
Sorry, comp died. Good games, sorry if I didn't provide a good challenge. Think I learned a lot. I have to sleep now though. Hope to play again soon!

Mewter

Smash Master
Sorry, comp died. Good games, sorry if I didn't provide a good challenge. Think I learned a lot. I have to sleep now though. Hope to play again soon!
You did okay! If you mix more neutral airs into your game you might be able to sneak more attacks in. Also you have a habit of rolling to the other side of a person after they respawn. I had fun though. Night!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel
ggs man thanks for the matches :3
Same to you, those were awesome. I don't use Falcon very much but those dittos were hilariuo. Oh, and that one counter on Halberd during our Shulk mirrors... I think that's the first time I've ever killed someone with that. I should go to Halberd more often. Thanks for playing with me. :3

Last edited:
Top Bottom