• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Wii U Friend adding list

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Im up for some 1v1s
Edit: Found someone, maybe later tho

Last edited:

Theodra

Smash Rookie
NNID
Theometric
Everyone feel free to add me! I'm looking for people to play with on Wii U, am playing Smash again for the first time in many years, and just looking to get better and have a ton of fun in the process! :D I'm based in Utah so anyone in the western part of the USA we could probably have some lag free fun! You can call me Theo btw! :)

Theodra

Smash Rookie
NNID
Theometric
Just started a room if anyone wants to add me & join i'm up all night!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I will kaidden but don't have a partner:(
Oh Ive actually already been in the room for a lil while, you can be my partner!
Oh and welcome Theo! We should spar sometime! Sorry I kinda stole your spot?

Kese

Smash Cadet
NNID
agentghost29
Oh Ive actually already been in the room for a lil while, you can be my partner!
Ok cool.
Edit: is room open?

Last edited:

Theodra

Smash Rookie
NNID
Theometric
Oh it's all good! Thanks for the warm welcome! I really can't wait to play with some of you folks... Mind if i add you right now? :)

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Ok cool.
Edit: is room open?
Yup! We only have 3 people, so should be good to go. Its Kaidden's room I think.

Oh it's all good! Thanks for the warm welcome! I really can't wait to play with some of you folks... Mind if i add you right now? :)
Aw, sure! I dont know if I can tonight, but I should be able to and Id love to spar with ya tomorrow! Ill also let ya know when Im feeling really tired and you can take my place in this teams thing! I should sleep soon anyway!

Theodra

Smash Rookie
NNID
Theometric
Not sure what Kaidden's NNID is though? Do you think he'd mind if i added him?

Theodra

Smash Rookie
NNID
Theometric
Yeah
I dont think so but I guess he should tell ya himself, might be rude of me to put his info out there
Yeah totally understandable! For some reason i was thinking you were with him to ask him yourself lol, thanks anyway man! Can't wait to play some games :D

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Yeah

Yeah totally understandable! For some reason i was thinking you were with him to ask him yourself lol, thanks anyway man! Can't wait to play some games :D
Okay! Yeah sorry ha, well alright! Remind me to fight ya tomorrow!

Last edited:
Top Bottom