• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Wii U Friend adding list

KaL.porto

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SkillFatal
hey guys ..
added all of this page haha ..
anyone want smash?

Chandala @-@

Alias

Smash Apprentice
kal, your Shulk is amazing
thanks for the games. looking foward to many more with u :)

KaL.porto

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SkillFatal
kal, your Shulk is amazing
thanks for the games. looking foward to many more with u :)
ty bro ..
u Zelda pick me for surprise, thats amazing,
GG, i hope play more with u ..
Chandala @-@

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
I have a new Wii U with an empty friend list so feel free to add me. I prefer doubles and I'm currently looking for a good partner to play/practice with. I also really enjoy Smasketball!

KaL.porto

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SkillFatal
I have a new Wii U with an empty friend list so feel free to add me. I prefer doubles and I'm currently looking for a good partner to play/practice with. I also really enjoy Smasketball!
hey bro, let me finish play with my friend i ill add you ..
ya lets go practique ..
Chandal @-@

Alias

Smash Apprentice
ill play
but id really like there to be at least 3 of us. i just got this wiiu version of smash and have very little game experience with non-glory stages with no items.

KaL.porto

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SkillFatal
ill play
but id really like there to be at least 3 of us. i just got this wiiu version of smash and have very little game experience with non-glory stages with no items.
ya okie brother ..
room is make ..

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Anyone up for some games right now? Especially for anyone who plays Greninja, Sonic, Megaman, or Duck Hunt; because I'm trying to improve my skill with them right now.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Anyone up for some games right now? Especially for anyone who plays Greninja, Sonic, Megaman, or Duck Hunt; because I'm trying to improve my skill with them right now.
I can help out with that duck hunt, NNID is BSME/misc

Last edited:

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Or actually can you add me (sorry for double post)? I can't seem to type your name because I can't find the / sign on the keyboard to type your NNID.

EDIT: Nevermind, you already did it haha...

Last edited:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Or actually can you add me (sorry for double post)? I can't seem to type your name because I can't find the / sign on the keyboard to type your NNID.

EDIT: Nevermind, you already did it haha...
The room is up, but hold on for a few minutes, have to use the restroom

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
@ Funkermonster Funkermonster GG's man, those were all very close games. Main thing is whoever maintains center control of the stage has the advantage. I should have gone for more stage spikes but was afraid you would send me into the blast zone as a suicide attempt lol

Djsoundwaves108

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DeathJams108
3DS FC
0645-6246-3667
ugh those games were not fun. you're just too good. everytime I try to attack you somehow avoid it. however that last game bowser vs shulk was freaking awesome! i made such a comeback! and how do you know how to play as every character in the game? anyway cya
Yeah man ur mario n shulk r amazing and honestly i kinda just try n master every character i posibly can cause each character just has that certain ability that i just like

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
Yeah man ur mario n shulk r amazing and honestly i kinda just try n master every character i posibly can cause each character just has that certain ability that i just like
my Mario and shulk feel bad after playing against you. ): thanks for the enthusiasm I guess. do you have any tips for me?

Last edited:

KaL.porto

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SkillFatal
anyone want play?
im on now and ill stil for hours, add me NNID: SkillFatal and lets smash haha
Chandala @-@

Last edited:

Djsoundwaves108

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DeathJams108
3DS FC
0645-6246-3667
my Mario and shulk feel bad after playing against you. ): thanks for the enthusiasm I guess. do you have any tips for me?
For shulk ibsay just stick with bjster n rack up dmg fast then go into smash up grab into up tilts are good as for mario dont really have amy tips

KaL.porto

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SkillFatal
For shulk ibsay just stick with bjster n rack up dmg fast then go into smash up grab into up tilts are good as for mario dont really have amy tips
Hey brother, want to play?
I send u friend request, ill be on all day haha
Chandala @-@

KaL.porto

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SkillFatal
what happened with jiggy vs villager match?
Idk brother, enter on room for we continue praticque .. i thing we get disconect fron nintendo server lols haha, lets pratique more, im training my villager and luigi :p

room is make,
Chandala @-@

Last edited:
Top Bottom