• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Wii U Friend adding list

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anyone else on who wants to play? ;_;
I'll play with you. Seeing as you appear to be a Shulk main, I think I can help you out. The ditto is also tons of fun.

jahmillion415

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jamoalvarez415
3DS FC
0216-0862-2855
Anyone want to play 1v1 right now? Just let me know and we'll get on Smashin'!

Spyroul

Smash Rookie
NNID
Spyroul
I'll play with you. Seeing as you appear to be a Shulk main, I think I can help you out. The ditto is also tons of fun.
Sadly I'm gonna head to bed now (its 5:44am in the morning here) and I've stayed up all night playing ._. But send me a friend request on NNID and I'd love to play with you later! :D

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sadly I'm gonna head to bed now (its 5:44am in the morning here) and I've stayed up all night playing ._. But send me a friend request on NNID and I'd love to play with you later! :D
All good, I'll see you around. Have a good night.

Want to battle? I sent you a request just in case you say yeah.
Sure, I'll host.

Edit: Good games!

Last edited:

KaL.porto

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SkillFatal
Any one want to play?
Add me

nnid: SkillFatal

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I'm down for a few now if anyone wants? Don't mind people using customs but I won't be using any. My NNID is there <=

KaL.porto

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SkillFatal
I'm down for a few now if anyone wants? Don't mind people using customs but I won't be using any. My NNID is there <=
Hey brother, i ill play with zatchiel, when i finish, i add u ok? Wait me

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games KaL. Sorry to leave so soon, but our connection was mildly annoying me (though my current ISP is mainly to blame for that) so I don't usually stick around for very long anyway. Nice Shulk.

KaL.porto

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SkillFatal
Good games KaL. Sorry to leave so soon, but our connection was mildly annoying me (though my current ISP is mainly to blame for that) so I don't usually stick around for very long anyway. Nice Shulk.
Hey brother, GG , u strong , i ill pratic more, next time ill be more competitive, nice Ike

ScotteyF1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Scotty91
3DS FC
1676-4972-3420
Anyone from Europe around that I can play. I think the lag mostly occurs when playing someone from north america.

Last edited:

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
ugh I really hate little mac. he just sucks the fun from the game. most annoying character. anyone wanna smash?
Anyone from Europe around that I can play. I think the lag mostly occurs when playing someone from north america.
im not in EU, but ill still play you

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yeah, I see that a lot. I don't understand it myself, Little Mac hardly ever gives me trouble nowadays but I think that's just because I play him so often. Just felt like using him today. Good games.

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
Yeah, I see that a lot. I don't understand it myself, Little Mac hardly ever gives me trouble nowadays but I think that's just because I play him so often. Just felt like using him today. Good games.
yeah, little mac and dunk hunt are the characters I have the most trouble with. those were not fun games to me honestly. but lol that power vision counter killed you at like 30%. XD wow.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
yeah, little mac and dunk hunt are the characters I have the most trouble with. those were not fun games to me honestly. but lol that power vision counter killed you at like 30%. XD wow.
Well, I had fun. I would've used my mains but playing them online has been a huge pain in the ass recently, my timing is consistently horrible and I rarely manage to enjoy the time. With Mac there isn't nearly as much hassle since all I have to do is stay grounded to play my game.

Yeah, that counter surprised me. I read it but it lasted a lot longer than I was anticipating.

Top Bottom