• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Wii U Friend adding list

DirtyDa

Smash Rookie
Anybody looking to play on WiiU? I'm a Pit main and I'm looking to secondary Mewtwo at some point. I'm not that great but I'm really looking to step my game up. My ID is NintenDan2125

Sodo

Smash Journeyman
Any east coast players wanting to get some practice in? Free most nights during the week, sometimes on weekends. NNID: SlipperySandbox

D

Deleted member

Wii U Network ID: EeveeFlare

I live in Australia, so unless you do too, be prepared for a bit of lag.

Last edited by a moderator:

DVCK

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm currently looking for 2 Sm4sh players so my friend and I can practice dubs :) I can also do 1v1's later on if you'd like

Naf2pro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Brover1
Looking to improve in the competitive scene, some new adds (and critique) would be great.

NNID : Brover1 (dumb little brother go to the wii u before i did lol)

Last edited:

Thekiller37

Smash Cadet
NNID
Trebek
3DS FC
0232-8097-9642
Tag for later, I'll add the last few pages of this topic. Anyone can feel free to add me, my NNID is Heviken

Last edited:

CCC!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Petersonc87
3DS FC
1891-1439-7687
My NNID is Mr.Phox for Wii U Smash.
0318-7803-7610 for 3DS smash.

I've been playing every smash entry since the first one on N64.
Friend me if you're not a child or you're actually pretty good.
I'm 27 and I don't really care to be playing teens who most likely are not that good and don't have a certain maturity level.

My win rate on 1v1 For Glory for 3DS is around 65%. I've played 1,438 matches so far.
If I played like an egotistical jerk I could have a 90% win rate or more. (Not rematching good players, and rematching newbs as much as possible), but instead I do the opposite, I stick around for games against challenging enemies, and get bored fighting easy players.

I'm a no-items, melee type guy.
I'm from North East US. The Boston area. Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

I was about to post almost the exact same message you just did (except I'm 28). Online play has been really boring as of late; I can beat all except about one out of every 20 players. I want someone to kick my ass, I know there are way better players out there.

I play only Wii U Smash, my NNID is petersonc87

I'm not too familiar with how to play vs ppl that I add. So I'll add yours as see what happens.

Top Bottom