• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Rant Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Just played some scrub on kaillera? 4 stocked him and then he called you a cheap grabwhore, picked kirby, managed to kill you, paused the game as he taunted and said

''HAHAH PWND!!!!!'' unpaused and paused 6 times, then left and proceeded to go into the main chat and tell everyone how he beat you ''ten times!''

Tired of it all? Need a place to release the anger? this thread is for you!

I got permission from a mod before I made this because I figured with all the ''omg some scrub on kaillera blah blah'' threads that pop up, we might aswell have a thread dedicated to ranting about jerks on kaillera!

I don't have any new stories, but im sure Ill meet a few lame scrubs tonight online :laugh:

Nephiros

Smash Ace
OMG EVERYONE ONLINE ON KAILLERA SUCKS

ONLINE ON KAILLERA SUCKS

KAILLERA SUCKS

..sucks

..s

felix45

Smash Lord
wow can I join the wrist slashing party too????????
WAIT YOUR TURN ***** BOY LET THE REAL MEN GO FIRST
*cuts self*
OMG I HATE LIFE

everyone sucks and is ********. anyone who goes into the chat and starts claiming "x" person sucks immediatley gets shot down by me and most others who are tired of stupid ****heads. Its only a problem if you make it a problem. If you act mature about it and not let it get to you then all there is left to do is laugh at their stupidity.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
and I like to touch little boys who join my game...teehee

I mean, punching them etc

Moocow007

Smash Ace
i went to play online once and was looking for my controller, and then found it was in my garbage can. why would anyone put it there? that's not nice and it probably got cherry seed juice or boogers or something on it and then i have to clean it off before using it.

on second thought i think i was the one that dropped it in there...EITHER WAY KAILLERA SUCKS NOOBS STUPID COMPLAIN WAH WAH

mercenaries

Smash Cadet
I'm actually more annoyed now at people who rant about the noobs on kaillera then the actual noobs themselves

"topic title: OMFG NOOBS ON KAILLERA"

"I was facing this kirby and I owned him 10412040 stocks and he called me a noob who edgeguards/grabs/is just cheap!!!! HAS NE1 ELSE MET ANYONE LIKE THIS?!!?"

I don't care about anyone else, it's really annoying me though...

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i went to play online once and was looking for my controller, and then found it was in my garbage can. why would anyone put it there? that's not nice and it probably got cherry seed juice or boogers or something on it and then i have to clean it off before using it.

on second thought i think i was the one that dropped it in there...EITHER WAY KAILLERA SUCKS NOOBS STUPID COMPLAIN WAH WAH
Yup, me make thread go bye bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom