• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Prima Strategy Guide for Brawl on Amazon (leaking could happen very soon)

Sunshine

Smash Rookie
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I really looked around for it and couldn't find anything.
http://www.amazon.com/Super-Smash-B...3/ref=pd_sim_vg?ie=UTF8&qid=1198019011&sr=1-3

Paperback: 208 pages
Publisher: Prima Games (February 10, 2008)
Language: English
Authors: Bryan Dawson and Stephen Stratton

Now this might not mean that much, but after some digging, I found some info about the authors.

http://www.primagames.com/author/results.pperl?authorid=52787 - Stratton
http://www.primagames.com/author/results.pperl?authorid=74915 - Dawson

Tobi-

Smash Ace
Nah. I don't think he's going to release information about his Strategy Guide to a bunch of anonymous people simply because they e-mailed him.

He wants Feedback, not beggers begging to be spoil. He probably will just say wait until Brawl comes out and buy the guide. Or some auto-reply. In that case, someone would of found out the author of CoroCoro Magazine and e-mailed them and what not.

Heavyarms2050

Smash Ace
i posted something about this, but everybody claims that it was a fake that some guy at gamefaq posted it up. But you have somewhat more of a solid proof than what I had.

Brawler360

Smash Cadet
I don't mean to be a negative nancy, but I think we should leave the guy alone. Do we really want the roster spoiled for outselves?

Sunshine

Smash Rookie
Yeah you're right. If he doesn't give the roster in one email, he won't give it in four hundred others.

But still, now that we know the official guide has been written, we should get all the information on the game relatively soon. I'm hoping over the holidays.

The Director

Smash Lord
I'd never e-mail a guy and beg him for **** like this, but that would be funny if he actually replied with the full roster.

Or maybe he wants to have fun with it and pull your leg a bit? Throw you off a little? Give you the wrong roster, throw the entire smash community into a wrong information crazy downward spiral.

But still, now that we know the official guide has been written, we should get all the information on the game relatively soon. I'm hoping over the holidays.
That would be a nice Christmas gift.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Interesting information, but like other people said, lets not spam this poor guy's inbox. He won't leak anything for us... especially if he's being bombarded.

Plus, we'll know the full roster soon enough. In little more than a month (thats 4 weeks, or 27 Dojo updates from today) the game will be released in Japan, and we'll know every character in the game after probably less than a week. If the roster isn't leaked to the Japanese press sooner, of course.

The Director

Smash Lord
we'll know every character in the game after probably less than a week. If the roster isn't leaked to the Japanese press sooner, of course.
Well you would assume the Japanese get a strategy guide too, so I would think the week before Jan. 24th we should know the complete full roster...and whatever else the Japanese kids want to put online and in forums. (which I'm very thankful for...)

Fordo35@aol.com

Smash Rookie
Interesting information, but like other people said, lets not spam this poor guy's inbox. He won't leak anything for us... especially if he's being bombarded.

Plus, we'll know the full roster soon enough. In little more than a month (thats 4 weeks, or 27 Dojo updates from today) the game will be released in Japan, and we'll know every character in the game after probably less than a week. If the roster isn't leaked to the Japanese press sooner, of course.
You seem like a very logical and zen-like person, Mr. Panda

orintemple

Smash Lord
You seem like a very logical and zen-like person, Mr. Panda
He is. This guy makes some of the most thoughtful posts I've seen around here.

Anyway I think we should just wait cause we don't want to get ourselves into any false information and then be pissed about it later. Release isn't THAT far away.

Pyr0

Smash Ace
Sure... or!, we could play the bad guys card...
Give us the info or we spam your email till it fills!

J/K

I doubt he would reveal anything, but you never know, 1 person (and only 1) should give it a try, using Smashboards as a reference to the community as a whole.

Anth0ny

Smash Master

Yup. I'm pretty sure the game is going to be leaked from various Japanese retailers a week or so before the street date. We should have the entire roster at that time.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I doubt he is going to tell you all anything if he does I will be suprised

Top Bottom