• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Pit Vs. ____ Guide

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
For those who have the game/played the game already. Help create a guide to fighting all of Pit's advisaries. Look into combos/ strategies to beating the opponent and I will post them under proposed answers heading. Give a vid or after it has been proven to be very effective I will move the answer to Proven Heading. All vids can be posted here as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marth: Marth seems to outrange and out prioritize all of Pits air attacks with his own. He can come out and nail pit when Pit tries to recover with his wings which kills, He has more power and range on his land attacks and seems to have pretty fast attacks to go with it. He keeps pit off the stage with his fairs and can kill at low percents. He also can advance with little problem against the arrows if the Marth knows what he is doing.

Proposed answers:

Proven Answers:

Vids:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pikachu: His Downsmash is scary and hard to advance upon. His Air strikes are faster. His electro shock is spamable against Pit. Electroshock has more stun/knockback than last game and can keep Pit from arrowspaming.

Proposed Answers:

Proven Answers:

Vids:

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
I am not expecting to have this be a big deal unless others are willing to contribute. I do not want to try and be the sole authority on the subject and could use others' help

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Yes I have played around 50 or 60 hours as Pit, I would get videos up if I was not so dirt poor...

Top Bottom