• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Pichu Discussion Thread

wool

Smash Ace
We have a lot of random threads about different moves, questions, matchups, etc. and I would like to compile all of them into one single thread so we can easily look back at what we have discussed. We can discuss all about his moveset and matchups here. Let's keep it related to Pichu.

wool

Smash Ace
I'll start things off.

When do you guys use dtilt?

The only time when I find it appropriate is when I am getting jabbed a bunch by fox or right after a nair I tech chase, run up to them and do a dtilt which sets up another tech chase, but I usually have better options than dtilt-ing.

Other than that I don't really use it much. How about you guys?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
most rapid jabs you should di away from or di pichu should never cc to counter attack you can understand why. great range for pichu wish you could combo with it decently sometimes you can.

Hey I used to try to think up ideas for a pichu pillarlike fair d-tilt fair etc. they COULD jab out of sheild best I,ve been wonrdering around dair

D-Air

Total: 57
Hit: 14-26
IASA: 48
Auto cancel: 39>
Does damage 1 frame upon landing
Landlag: 26
Lcanceled: 13

what does it's auto cancel data mean? I know what autocanceling is past frame 39? and sometimes you can combo with the ground hit even get a d-tilt

Top Bottom