• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Nintendo Melee HD remake?

Sempai

Smash Ace
Thats a nice theory and I really want to believe its true. What a world we live in where Smash could be in the Olympics. It almost beat Karate into the Olympics :O
Why do I have the feeling they would go with Smash 4 instead.

True story.

FalcoSBM1990

Smash Cadet
Thats a nice theory and I really want to believe its true. What a world we live in where Smash could be in the Olympics. It almost beat Karate into the Olympics :O
Why do I have the feeling they would go with Smash 4 instead.

True story.
Smash 4 isn't competitive, it does not really require dedication, everybody is able to perform all sort of combos with no real effort with this I'm not saying that Smash 4 won't be at the Olympics, but it won't last much if it reaches the Olympics, we're talking about an official representation of one nation at a global scale, popularity does not really matter, rather gaming quality, something that challenges the senses of humankind to their limits and beyond.

Games with low skill-cap won't last much within a highly competitive gaming and after the Olympics, the competitivity will drastically increase.

Last edited:
Top Bottom