• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***official Meteor Smash List!****

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
i know. i'm just sayin...dont diss me. for future reference.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
EB360 is like going emo cause he didnt realize what he was doing was phantom jackets.

The 5th Police

Smash Journeyman
Peach has another meteor smash but its not in the air. you must be literally inside the character and press down+a that will send them down.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
doc's fair is one of the only 2 (samus' up tilt is the other) meteors that doesn't send down, i have gotten meteor KO with this move

mario's down b is a meteor, the worst one in the game, if you hit the last hit of mario's tornado on the opponents head, they will go down

please change some of the names of the moves, they're not universal, especially g&w's dair, which is key, not DK jr., wherever that came from

ganon's down b is a spike, which also classifies it as a meteor

falcon's forward b is a meteor, under certain conditions, falcon's dair is a spike, (nipple spike)

kirby's dthrow is not a meteor, no where close, his final cutter is

marth's dair is a spike

fox's dthrow is a meteor, his dair is a drill spike, like peach's and jiggs' dairs

i think that's all you missed, i'm still determining whether to include kirby's u/b/fthrows as meteors too

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
I don't know why they call Falco's >+B a spike, since it can be recovered.
I've done it a lot of times, so it isn't a sure kill move.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
There is a difference between meteors and spikes, so Links spin attack, Marths dair, and Fox's shine dont count.

Pariah

Smash Apprentice
There is a difference between meteors and spikes, so Links spin attack, Marths dair, and Fox's shine dont count.
_
But if it results in a Meteor, doesn't it end up being a meteor any?

mood4food77

Smash Hero
fox's shine and link's up b are semi spikes (it works for the entire animation, jsut as long as the opponent hits the tip of the sword)

marth's dair is a spike

Thino

Smash Master
Marth's dair is meteor on PAL
Falco's forwardB is indeed meteor not spike
wait..;about Link's UpB are you talking about aerial UpB or UpB on the ground

mood4food77

Smash Hero
it's a meteor, one of the best too, cause it'll send the opponent down at random points in the move and if they cancel it they'll most likely get hit by the move again, probably the best meteor out there, if only kirby wasn't a crappy character, and when i mean best meteor, i mean in terms of edgegaurding

link's up b on the ground

mario's down b is by far the worst meteor in the game

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
If you get the meteor clear bonus on a level is that automatically make it a meteor, cause thats how i've been testing so far haha.

Top Bottom