• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "I need help with ___"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
RoyGBiv said:
I left my cube on last night for an hour, but it only put one hour on my vs. play time, and I had two controllers plugged in. Does it not account for multiple players?
I leave it this simple, this are all of mewtwo's time for how many humans you have:

1 human: 20 hours
2humans: 10 hours
3 humans: 6 hours
4 humans: 5 hours

to get G&W are next:

* you have to get all the characters in the game (except G&W).
*you need to beat any of the next opitions with all the characters (except G&W).

adventure , classic or just target test with all of them.

I hope i could be of some help.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i guess it combined time would be it, but anyway, its only 10 hours with 2 people, so leave it on all night or play a lot i guess

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
I would probably recommend to (if you have 2, 3 or 4 controlers) to just play a stock battle with any characters using all your contronlers you have, play in a field that theres no precations (mute city, icicle mountain, whaterever the point is the stage is not harmfull) and leave it like that for as many hours you what (just don't play), while your wating go and do other stuff (homework, smiming, blitz... i mean soccer, whaterever) the point is when you think the time has past kill the human(s) player(s) and you would start gadering more time, and more hours to fight mewtwo.

PS: i hope i could help you :) .

RoyGBiv

Smash Rookie
Thanks guys. I just plugged in 3 controllers - that's all I have- and I'll leave it on tonight and see what happens in the morning. I'd feel really good tomorrow if I woke up to Mewtwo...

Tyson651

Smash Lord
hah and also, keep in mind, if u fail to beat him, u have to keep it on for another 10 hours..

JUST KIDDING :p

ya, just play a quick match and he will challenge u again haha

chansen

Smash Lord
there has been rumors going around that you can get a KO counter next to your percentage after 5000 vs. matches, is that true?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
RoyGBiv : hehe..
chansen : oh ya that ko counter thing.. i heard of it before, but i havent gotten it my self.. i think ive played a little less than 1000 matches --;;

RoyGBiv

Smash Rookie
My friend, who supposedly beat the entire game-he said everything-said that one must get 5,000 ko's for the ko counter next to your percentage. dont know if this will help or not...but there you go.

Zero34

Smash Lord
if you guys are talking about Score Display for timed matches...

um, well, then its called score display <<

is that it? or do you mean stock matches?

glenn

Smash Cadet
Here is a strange problem. I cannot seem to beat event 31 no matter what I do. I have passed this one before on a different memory card, but I can't figure what I need to do. All I have been told is that I need to KO mario and luigi more than they KO me, but that doesn't work. I used ganondorf and counted 9 deaths between them. Then I used Kirby and got 12 KO's and I failed each time. I am stumped, is this a glitch?

RoyGBiv

Smash Rookie
That's wierd because yesterday I played it and I counted 5, but they only ko'd me once, and it said FAILURE. I think I have the same problem you have, but I don't konw what...

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
RoyGBiv said:
My friend, who supposedly beat the entire game-he said everything-said that one must get 5,000 ko's for the ko counter next to your percentage. dont know if this will help or not...but there you go.
Nice of you, now I don't need to ask what it does :D

Oh, and I need help with All-star on Hard :) But I think that would come in another topic.

glenn

Smash Cadet
ok, so if anyone out there knows the secret to event 31 I would be very grateful. I have also tried KOing only luigi or only mario. Also tried KOing with just items. And KOing them both at the same time. Nothing works. Keep in mind I never died in any of these instances. This is driving me nuts.

glenn

Smash Cadet
Drab Emordnilap said:
There's no secret. It's just a Time match, 2v1, with normal rules.
Well, can you tell me why me killing the computers 12 times without dying doesn't work?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
oh and i just remembered what my question was..

whats so special about the reputation thing?

Gate Everest

Banned via Administration
Huh... I made a topic for it, but I guess I should've posted here instead.

Anyway, to sum up my question, does 'dualsticking', using both C-stick and Control Stick, effect Trajectory DI, or does the C-stick being moved simply help ASDI? If that's not very clear, check my "Trajectory DI Question" topic...

RoyGBiv

Smash Rookie
Thanks everyone for the help. Last night I unlocked Pichu, Mewtwo, Mr. Game and Watch, All-Star Mode, Flat Zone and Battlefield stages, Events 40-50, and a LOT of trophies. It was a great night; now I need to beat those events...

glenn

Smash Cadet
hmmm... then I have no idea what to do. cause I have KOd the computer 12 times in one match without dying on event 31. I give up.

Zero34

Smash Lord
reps basically speak for themselves. IMO they are very difficult to get which is VERY good. trust me

so basically, show that you post INTELLIGENTLY and you DONT SPAM/FLAME/FLOOD or in general, make this place an unwanted forum and you will get reps. reps may also help get you into places that require a good general reputation to get into, i.e. smashback room

glenn

Smash Cadet
event 31 is titled: Mario Bros. Madness. And yeah, as far as I have been told if you just KO the bros. more than they KO you in the 2:00 min you win. I have actually had several people now tell me that they did that and it worked, but every time I do it I lose even if I haven't died and have KOed them 12 times in a single match.... So, I don't know if there really is a solution for me. Seems to be a glitch.

Dry-Bones

Smash Apprentice
How do you beat Event Match 50? I've tried it with Pikachu and got both hands down near the 150's, but then I die.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
use ganondorf with his up smash, it does pretty much 50 damage per sitting, and have patience and dont try to rush things, but it wont be long, also try to take on the right hand first (the master hand) since the crazy hand may be awkward and foreign to you.

other people say to use roy or marth because they have counters, but personally it takes too long and i get killed by then.

ps. dont forget to dodge, roll and air dodge!

Dry-Bones

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the advice Tyson651, I'll give it a try.

EDIT: I just tried it for the last almost 10 minutes, but I can't do it still, even when aiming at Master Hand. Is there any other advice for beating Event 50?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Dry-Bones, how are you losing? is it because your getting hit by the hands too much? you need to roll if they try to grab, and air dodge when they slap down or punch, and roll if they drill

personally when i used ganondorf it was a piece of cake and took me 2 minutes.

hmm.. lets try to do it step by step for you

ok choose ganon, and start the level,
go to the right, and be right underneath the master hand, then do two up smashes
dodge, roll, air dodge, and w/e it takes to avoid their attacks
repeat the two up smashes if master hand comes down in regular position, but if he takes a different position you can use up airs
and repeat, after master hand dies, go to the left and do it to crazy hand, just repeat

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
You can use Yoshi and DAir but Ganon seems to be most effective. Get under their wrists and use usmash.

Dry-Bones

Smash Apprentice
Thanks you two. I was getting slaped around by the hands too much. I'll try these tricks now.

EDIT: I'm so pathetic. I still can't beat it, I don't even last 45 seconds.

Zero34

Smash Lord
be more specific, do you mean you are at the ledge and they are coming at you or something?

not to mention, it differs slightly depending if its fox or falco. so yeah, specify more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom